Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My keyboard is Logitech Internet 350 Keyboard, mouse is Xplore XP1200, and my headset is Manhattan headset that is broken and from like 90's and maybe worth 1$

Currently rocking a fake razer deathadder which i got from ebay for like 20$ that also has a broken sidebutton, some old keyboard which is missing some buttons, razer goliathus mousepad which is getting pretty dirty and no headset/mic.

Thanks for this opportunity.

I'm still using my old razer mamba 2013 + goliathus medium size. Thats all. Lol

I am currently using a cheap dollar store wired gaming mouse, a HP keyboard, Skullcandy Crusher headphones and a Razer Goliathus Speed Edition mousepad.

Currently using a Corsair K65 RGB, some random mouse from Amazon and a rather amazing dickbutt mousepad.

Using a Maxxter mouse and Fatal1ty headset and an old dusty logitech keyboard.

They are quite up for a replacement :)

Currently using:

Logitech G710+ Keyboard

Razer Deathadder 2013 Mouse

HyperX Cloud 2 Headset 

And a crappy Acer Mouse pad 

1469875828116-2031823448.jpg

I am running old genius keyboard, Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 and for headphones Sony zx300 and lg 24 inch 1080p display.

Currently sitting with a setup abnout which I have mixed feelings:

My Sennheiser U320s are truly phenomial compared to my previous sets (Corsair Vengeance 1400/1500s)

I've got a 10 year old Cooler Master Dual-Sided mouse pad from which the 'precision' side has worn away and is delaminating  (not a bad life for an $11 product :D )

My Cooler Master Quickfire XT (browns) is less than 10 months old yet is often not actuating when I feel the 'bump'  of the mechanism, extremely problematic in games like League D:< even after cleaning and checking for damage

But surprisingly the most disappointing member of my peripheral family is my Logitech G402. Don't get me wrong, the sensor and fit are fantastic and it really is a noticeable upgrade from my CM Storm Inferno from the days of Bad Company 2, but I had to replace it within 2 weeks of purchase when the button mechanism started squeaking, and not long afterward the replacement unit started periodically doing the same thing along with: the middle-mouse button failing to actuate properly 3/10 times pressed and the glossy-plastic panel pulling away on the corner. And no, I don't rage and smash my peripherals, those days are long gone. (I really wish I hadn't missed that 50% off deal for the 502 :( )

Bit of a funny side-note: The reason the 'Precision' side of my mouse-pad is delaminating is because I was a nob and poured a small streak of boiling water on it to quickly clean grime and dirt off in a rush to get back to a game xD 

I'm using a Fujitsu keyboard and mouse. HELP! ;)

just netflix & chillin ;)

Currently using a RAPOO X1800 wireless keyboard mouse combo and a pair of AUDIO TECHNICA M20X. No mouse mat though.

Current keyboard lenovo sk-882, mouse lenovo u0025-o no headphones or earplugs just some kind of logitech speakers.

I have a CM Storm mouse which creaks when I turn spin the scroll where and I have an awesome Corsair K70. I just need a new mouse. :D

This is pretty cool, my setup right now is a laptop from HP. With some Razer Peripherals 

Deluxe Keyboard from 11 years old pc and Canyon Mouse with broken scroll.

Currently got a Perixx MX2000 mouse, Corsair K70 with reds, a Borderlands 2 mouse mat from a Lootcrate and Plantronics Gamecom 380 headset.

I`m stil using an old IBM model M (refurbished) and a mionix naos 

I'm on a CM Storm Quickfire TK brown switch keyboard, a Steelseries Rival 100 Dota Special Edition mouse and i use an apple headphone...

My current keyboard is Logitech G810,  a trashy mouse and mouse pad and a Sennheiser headset. 

On 26-7-2016 at 8:16 PM, CPotter said:

Nice gear! 

I would love to win these peripherals. 

I am using the logitech dinovo edge keyboard, a $5 gaming mouse, a €1 3D mouse pad and the logitech g710 gaming headset. 

Currently? Bought keyboard and mouse are bought-in-China. No brand and just a plain tacky white color.

Got an older Corsair k70 and a Razer black mamba mouse whilst using some wireless Plantronics headphones. Would love me a fresh new setup to show off :D

I'm using a mouse from my moms old desktop, a 10 dollar Walmart keyboard, and apple earbuds for my setup.