Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I have a low end turtulebeach heheadset, hp mouse and keyboard. So anything from the Fenix collection would be a welcome upgrade and improvement!

I have broken QPAD MK-80, G700s, QPAD FX-90 and Steelseries Siberia [RAW]

Gigabyte Osmium, Corsair M95, Razer Something Mouse Pad and hyper X Cloud IIs

What even is consistent themeing man

Steelseries Qck mouse pad, razer abysuss mouse, microsoft keyboard :)

I'm just using a cheap Dell mouse and Dell keyboard and a lg tone pro for audio

Currently using a G400s, a Tesoro Lobera with broken leds, a freebie mouspad and some Turtle Beach headset originally made for an Xbox.

My current setup is probably cringeworthy, I have unfortunately no windows keyboard, it's an iMac keyboard (granted it was free) as well as a really old hp mouse. No mousepad. Then again my setup is terrible because it's just a broken laptop hooked up to a monitor with a sound system plugged in and external mouse and keyboard. I definitely need an upgrade. I don't even have a proper headset, just 10 dollar headphones from best buy.

yo yo yo 

gibe nao plz

Another giveaway another pray sooo im "rocking" an a4tech something keyboard from 2008 :D and media tech plano mouse (3 bucks) an 10bucks headphones (nobrand) and an steel series qck mouse pad lets go boiis i want that shiiiiiat.

Currently, I'm using a Logitech G502 mouse on a Razer Exactmat mousepad, and a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard with Cherry MX blue switches. For a headset, I'm running aCreative Soundblaster Tactic 3D Alpha. 

I have a Dell mouse, hp key board and Kunai triton headset. I'd love to have these??

Currently I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse that's on the way out, a pair of Logitech G930s, and a fairly generic old keyboard that I'm not confident as to the make/model of, but I believe that happens to be a Logitech as well.

Huh. I've never really stopped and noticed how much Logitech stuff I have. I think even my nondescript desktop speakers are Logitech.

Crossing my fingers for this! The G930s are fairly cozy and I don't have 1/2 the problems with them most people do, but the rest of my set up is...less than ideal.

Im running with a TTesports mechanical keyboard(cant remeber exactly what its called) a razer naga and corsair h1500 headset.

keyboard :Komic KMU505

Mice        : okaya g-6000u

earphone : genius

Trust GXT 25 mouse, Trust ClassicLine keyboard and a Zalman Hps300 headset.

I got a straight up generic unbranded mouse and keyboard... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!! Playing FPS with this mouse is torture!!! 

I have a logitech mmo gaming mouse, medium sized mouse pad, logitech wireless keyboard and a pair of razer kracken pros

My current setup is a Corsair RGB K70, an old but reliable Logitech G500 mouse, an Audio-Technica ATH-M50, and a black Blue Yeti mic.

Wow this giveaway is so good! 

My Setup is a Asus laptop, Tt esports keyboard and Tt esports mouse, and im using a bandana as a mouse pad...........................please help

My Keyboard is a little beaten up and i think this keyboard your giving away would be perfect for me!

And the mouse is starting to fail aswell the scroll wheel doesnt work sometimes. 

Well good luck to all!

I have a Logitech RX250 mouse which costs $10 and I'd really like to replace it. My keyboard is an ace KUC500, nothing to brag about either. My headset is the Sennheiser Momentum In-ears. Good luck everyone!

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

Feenix. This will include their Vitesse mouse, Aria headset, Dimora mouse-pad, and an Autor

I'm using a Razer BlackWidow Chroma keyboard, a bruised Dell mouse my mom got from her job, no mousepad, no headphones, and a HP 22cwa monitor. This would be a sick upgrade and all of the items look really cool and I'll finally have all of the essentials for PC gaming

I currently use a MacBook air with a steel series rival 100 as my mouse and a Fischer audio yuppie as my headset. I use a steel series mousepad too

A mini Advent wireless travel mouse

A standard HP keyboard 

Apple headphones 

I have been saving up for 2 years to try and help me buy components for my first build, I currently have 6-7 year old Samsung laptop that even at its prime can barely  manage simple tasks such a running Microsoft Office, I am currently £100-200 short and with these new peripherals that will take a good chunk of the price down as I can barely afford the pic at the moment, thank you

aerocool gladiator keyboard and mouse, steelseries v2 frost blue and a generic mouse pad.

siberia is kinda broken tho

I have challenger prime membrane keyboard and a steel series sensei with a cheap mousepad from the $2 shop, i really want to upgrade but do nothave the momey atm.

Right now I'm using a hand me down logitech g300 (no s) and a go laptop keyboard