Will this work?

I am planning on getting the Raijintek Triton 240 v2 cooler.
I had a look at some reviews online and found quite a few people are complaining about cracked waterblocks etc.
Has anyone used it, and if so, what is your findings/experience?

I had one when it first came out, worked fine for me but it went on eBay as soon as others noted the leaking 

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

11 hours ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

I had one when it first came out, worked fine for me but it went on eBay as soon as others noted the leaking 

Did you, however experience any leaking yourself?
And would you advise that I rather look at a different option?

19 minutes ago, Thanatos246 said:

Did you, however experience any leaking yourself?
And would you advise that I rather look at a different option?

No I didn't notice any leaking at all. I did have it for about 3 months I think and had to add water after only that long. I was told it was evaporation through the tubing but regardless I didn't want to risk it. I wish I had kept it for my second rig with cheaper parts but that's a different story.

I would probably look for something else. The main thing it had going for it in my mind was the expandability but to be honest the pump isn't that strong an be adding a couple more components will only get you so far. 

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

1 minute ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

No I didn't notice any leaking at all. I did have it for about 3 months I think and had to add water after only that long. I was told it was evaporation through the tubing but regardless I didn't want to risk it. I wish I had kept it for my second rig with cheaper parts buy that's a different story.

I would probably look for something else. The main thing it had going for it in my mind was the expandability but to be honest the pump isn't that strong an be adding a couple more components will only get you so far. 

What would you recommend for a AIO loop that can be expanded? budget is around 100 usd.

Just now, Thanatos246 said:

What would you recommend for a AIO loop that can be expanded? budget is around 100 usd.

I think the only other options really are the predator or swiftechs x2 units. I'd get the predator out of the two but I know they cost a bit more.

Another good way to go is a custom loop kit, It'll cost more but it'll be worth it.  I picked up an Ek kit after I sold my Triton. I got one on sale for 150$ (CPU loop only) and bought a rad and universal GPU block for another 80$. A few fittings and I had a 250$ full custom loop.  Best decision I ever made