AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm seeing all of these guys with 980Ti's sli and 1080's and i'm just watching here with my optiplex 745 with integrated graphics. I really want to build a pc and if i win this card i will be a step closer to my dream pc. Btw i'm only 16 and don't have money but i would love to win.

Good luck to everyone ^-^

I currently have a 7850 and want to get a 480 so i can play new games at higher settings then my card can handle

I spent all of my extra college moneys on a gtx 970, but I regret buying it since only a few months later the rx 480 and the gtx 1060 were released. :C I want my rig to stay up to date so winning a Polaris card would be pretty fantastic.

Am currently planning the build for my first Custom PC, GPU would be great to help speed up the process :D

Got a MSI HD 7770, needs a long awaited upgrade which is why why I'm entering, always enter any giveaway for the possible chance of a upgrade. 

Thanks for the give away for possibly helping to make it happen a bit sooner

I'm still using a HD 5870 =/

Have a 750ti as of now and it's pretty freaking loud. I think the polaris cards could be a little bit quieter and a lot of bit better. 

I have an nvidia gt 610. Yes you read that correctly. It runs GTA, but only aat 800x600. Upgrade is imminent

Intel HD Graphics 530. Would love to have an actual graphics card in my ncase m1! 

My 290 might light on fire,  so something with less power draw might be better! 

Im rocking on Radeon HD 5450...it is sooo powerful, it can even play 3D pinball at 1600x900 with no lag....not a single lagg people? fcuk those 1080 and titan x..none of those graphic card ever even run this pinball game.. i'm crying inside..???

My rig.jpg

I would like to get it because my GTX 970 crashes often (not an thermal issue, it is always under 70°C) and I hope a new graphics card can fix it ;)

I currently have gtx970 but I need an excuse to build an second rig.

I'm using an old Radeon 7870 and I desperately need an upgrade for Heroes of the Storm

My newest Mini-ITX rig inspired by this video...

Anyway...my current rig has an EVGA GTX 960 4GB SSC.  I noticed that the AAA titles I was so looking forward to were still have screen tearing issues.  I would LOVE a new polaris card to re-hash my love for quality and experience. 

System specs:

ASUS Pro Gaming Z170i Mother board

Core i7 6700K @ 4.02GHz.

GTX 960 SSC 4GB (EVGA)

EVGA Supernova 650W modular power supply. (80+ PLAT)

16GB Crucial DDR4 @ 2400

Samsung M.2 SSD (SATA)

2TB Barracuda Drive

Core V1 Case by Thermaltake.

I have a r9 390x right now and I use it for my HTC Vive. I would love to have a rx 480 because it would probably use half as much power. I have to pay my power bill by myself in a few months so it would be really nice to have

I'm an adult legally in my counrty, but my GPU is an adult toy, it's a Sapphire R9 280x Vapor-X Tri-X (I hope you get the joke :D)

The reason I want to upgrade is to futureproof my build a bit, and also I'm planning to upgrade to a 21:9 1080p monitor with freesync, and my current card doesn't support it.

Good luck to y'all! :)

I have a gtx450 and it's getting old. A polaris card seems like a nice upgrade at a reasonable price

Don't have a graphics card currently :( would be a great start to a system though! 

I currently have a gtx 760. Would be nice to get an upgrade. 

Gaming rig- Cpu- Amd 9590, 16gbs of G Skill Ram, Gpu- GTX 760 windforce 3 edition 2gb. A Thermaltake water 2.0 water cooler for my cpu. Keyboard- Thermaltake Posieden , Case- 750D, Mobo Asus 990fx R2.0. 24 inch Dell LED monitor

I have a rig with a Radeon 6950 flashed with a 6970 firmware. It is a bit lacking in things such as cores and VRAM and is abundant in things such as heat generation. 

R9 290X but it's been slowly dying. I got the card when it first came out. I would love something a little better and more power efficient