AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a R9 380 and crashes a lot and a bocu no pico picture on it and some futanari Which people find disturbing with my windowed case and some red lighting added on to it Which I think looks awesome. Soo anyways thanks for the giveaway. And i'm not a weeb

My current card is gtx 650 ti. I miss out on quite a few current AAA games because of it. I bought it a few years back, when I knew nothing about building computers. So I thought the 1gb version was good enough for me, until I received a 1080p monitor as a gift, then I regretted it. So I think it would be nice to have a card more suited to my monitor.

Hi!

I am currently using a GTX 760. It gets the job done. However, I would LOVE an upgrade.

currently using my brothers setup with a core i5-4460 , gtx660 and 8GB of ram .

last month instead of bying a 970 (wich i shouldve) i went with SSD upgrade

r9 290

want it for CF-RX480's for 1440p 144hz

Im running a 5450 in my AMD FX8350 rig. I need something to game on, because im poor and cant pony up the money for an RX480

I have an AMD R9 285 and I'm tired of only having 2GB of Vram. Polaris, Save me!

As of right now I have a GTX 960 SSC, which I've been looking to upgrade for the longest time. Good luck to everyone! :)

Currently running a 6950, would love to upgrade and see what AMD has been working on the last few years!

I got a gtx 960 its not the most powerful card but it gets the job done but i would love to run on ultra instead of medium

i play pc alot so i will get the use out of the card if i get it i mainly want it so i can record and make videos for Youtube thank you

Good Luck To All

XFX 6950 2GB glorious rig of amazement 3 years ago :P.  I started to play elite dangerous and I can with this card no problem but that is because I really wanted to play Start Citizen but alas only get 12fps :( So if this card is what everyone says it is then OMG its time to send my old card to my wife and let her deal with it :) 

Currently I've just got the poor MacBook Air's integrated graphics, and I'm looking to build my own PC so I can run games a lot smoother and even play more games all I like. This would be a great upgrade from my MacBook and I'd love to use it in my PC build!

Currently have a Gigabyte R9 290X Windforce edition. Would love to upgrade, and being able to stick with AMD would be even better!

My rig has a R9 270x. I'm buying a 1070 but ncix forgot to mention that it went out of stock just before I got it. If I win I'm just going to try sli 

I have a GTX 760. But if i won i'd give it to my cousin that has a GTX 560ti :( . Thanks for the giveaway and keep up the great work ! <3 

just got my 6600k. been Using iGPU since i don't have the funds for a gpu xD

Currently I am using a Pentium Dual Core with only integrated graphics(Does have HP Envy 17 but that doesn't matter, you asked for a rig :ph34r:)

So what more reason do I need to upgrade my system.

Also AMD does have the edge for DX12, so would be nice to have RX480.

Good Luck Everyone.

I am using AMD ATI Sapphire HD 3870, i really need a new graphic card! :D

Ive

got a gtx660 and i want to win one because more performance of course :P

I currently have my computer with a gt 560, which I only can play a few games without lagging like all flash games I can run fine but when I try to run The Forest on the lowest settings it still lags. But hey if I win this giveaway I can play more games.

I have gt 730 and iam building my new pc :o so its the perfect time .i do stil miss the cpu and the gpu lmao ;D

I am currently building myself a Gaming PC and do not own such a beautiful beast of a GPU. So 750 ti...mmmm yesss pleaasseeee

Hi there, it would be lovely to change my Radeon 6770 because, you know, it's getting just a tiny bit old. Also, I would really love to play Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

i have ATI Radeon HD3430

sooo 

i hope i win it ;P