AMD Polaris Giveaway

Any of those would be a pretty decent upgrade to my current 280X!

I have AMD radeon 6800 and i need this for battlefield 1 :)

Currently I have a 2GB R9 270x with an i5 4690k which I'm going to finally overclock now that I have a 212 evo coming in the mail. For obvious reasons, this will increase heat output which is a big no-no in the summer in Texas, where it's 100 degrees daily. The polaris lineup allows for this overclock to occur, while reducing temperature created by the GPU to make up for the increase in CPU temps. 

Currently,  I am running GTX 970.  However,  I want to go back to AMD GPU due to the many driver issues. Newest nvidia driver causes kernel crash and not stable even on idle.  I have really bad experience with nvidia but AMD GPU. So I want 480. 8gb vram is better than 3.5+0.5 gb

Running a GTX680 right now.  It's my first non ATI/AMD card in ages.  Rocking an FX 8320 right now, but I've had AMD's in my PC since I swapped out my P3 a million years ago.  Lots of great memories of overclocking, like the pencil trick on the old tbirds (I think), the Barton cores awesome OCing and this CPU which made it through a fire!

12308673_10153564437766281_7800164165658326763_n.jpg12247131_10153564184746281_2226848285691150378_n.jpg12311137_10153564188016281_4269281333892763761_n.jpg

Looking to upgrade my PC already and this would be great. 

Currently a core 2 duo and a nvidia gt220 and laptop with i7 3630qm, gt740m and 12gb RAM, 120gb SSD but I really need the rx 480 beacuse I'm making projects in unreal engine 4 and belive me the laptop ain't cutting it!

Would love a cooler and quieter upgrade to my lovely 280X!

Entering for a close friend, recently made the jump to pc after his ps4 was stolen. Had to go with a 380 to fit the budget which will do fine for him, but something with a little more power might do him some good

Running a gt 720 in a media box so would be a pretty nice upgrade for that machine so could play some more demanding titles on it.

I got a msi 750ti and i crash all the time...  :.(

I wanted this card to be my first Graphics card for the first computer build I am planning to do. All this while, i have been using a 6 year old laptop as my daily driver and would love to start building a rig so i can play the PC games released since 2010. Almost 6 years of catching up i guess.

Thanks & greetings from India.

Regards,

Sid

I just built my first PC, used for both 3D modeling and gaming. It has an i7 6700k overclocked to 4.5 Ghz, 16 Gigabytes of ddr4-3000 memory, and currently no graphics card. I was looking forward to picking up a new Polaris card for my rig, since my friend sold me his old freesync ultrawide for cheap. However, unfortunately my car broke down and now I cannot get a graphics card till around November. My 3D modeling program runs fine since it's mainly CPU bound. (3D Modeling on an ultrawide is awesome!!) Gaming on the other hand is not too great of an experience as you can imagine...

I have plenty of games I have lined up to play, and integrated graphics can only go so far. Either card would be an immense upgrade to my build! Thank you for hosting this giveaway and keep up the videos! Your videos convinced me to build my own PC, and the only regret is not doing it sooner!

got a GTX 970, thinking of possibly switching to AMD eventually. Polaris 10 definitely could be the deciding factor for switching

Currently have an r9 390x. Its too damn hot. I want to passively cool my confuser and the newer cards might make this possible. I also just wasted over a thousand bucks on college so I am not in a good position to actually buy anything new.

I am currently using the Intel GMA 4500 in my old laptop and I need a GPU for a new rig I am going to build.

I currently have a GT610 2GB ASUS, and I do graphics. I think it's enough.

Yes, it's a pain.

Intel HD 4600 currently while waiting for Polaris, GTX 980 before this. Freesync and I'm against gameworks type models.

I am using nvidia gtx 750ti. 

1.Processor-i7 4790

2.Motherboard-Asus B85-Pro Gamer

3.RAM-16GB

4.PSU-Cooler Master G550M

My pc was built last year.Then I had a few ideas about gpu but I really didn't know which one should I buy.So i guessed that I should buy a gtx 750ti.But later that year I had started watching"LinusTechTips" and realized I had made a mistake.I should have bought a better gpu.So it will be nice if i have a new amd polaris gpu.It will be also cool to play games around 40-60 fps without holding back the settings.^_^

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I want to upgrade to a Polaris GPU because I like team red better than team green.Currently have a gtx 570 and 6gb or ram and 200gb hhd lol. Really need a Rx 480, I've been dreaming of having and Rx 480.

My current rig has a 750 and I need you upgrade it becuase it is slowly dying.

gib nao plz

R9 290 grill, I heat my feet with it in the winter.

I want polaris so I won't burn my feet in the summer.

Running a gtx 960 on a 27" 144hz 1440p dell, so due for a graphics card upgrade

I been lucky to make a good deal and became a proud owner of Intel Xeon E-5 2670. Now all i need is a good GPU. And there is no better deal than getting something for free.

Oh, and, of course, gibe nao plz.

Hey guys,

I am rocking an amazing GTX 760. Amazing in deed as it has not crached on me yet (fingers crossed!). The reason I want and AMD Polaris is just that I have not been on the red team yet. I want to know just what they can do in the affordable/mid range market.

So long!