AMD Polaris Giveaway

My desktop rig currently has an R9 270 2GB.... It badly needs an upgrade if I ever hope to use VR

I have a 750 ti that works okay but I would love to get an upgrade to help my system be better then ever:)

I currently have a Evga GTX 750ti FTW. Its a great card for the price but I really want to upgrade and money is tight for me. I wold love to try out something from the red team, those cards are really interesting.

I have a GTX 960. I want a new card for VR but i don't have the money for a card and a headset right now.

Got a MSI R9 380 and realy want some more fps than it can deliver.

I currently am using an ASUS GTX 750 Ti, and an upgrade would always be nice!  I would put the new card into my main rig, and build a small form factor backup machine for a media centre!

I want it because although this is a very budget card in NA, here in Brazil it would be the same price of an 1080 if you convert 600US to BRL.

Also because I am prone to buy AMD for now on as I am tired of Nvidia slandering the video and gaming market with their exclusive "*insert generic difficult to pronounce name here*works®" 

Right now I'm using wonderful Intel HD graphics, so why I want a new GPU kinda self-explanatory.

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com

I have a msi gtx 970..........................................jfjjfjfjfjffjfmfjfnwb ejlkauifebnliualf ianlnfeuiah;neufiafnelahfun   eanbluifhnuianfuilhnaw if i win I'd poop myselfBrad-Pitt-with-Mouth-Eyes-126162.jpg

I would love one of the polaris GPU's. I currently have a Radeon HD 7950 which stil needs an upgrade since I have upgraded the rest of my system a couple weeks ago leaving the GPU for a later time.

using a gtx 960  ..  for my laptop  i currently do not have  a desktop  .  i was planning to  build my own  computer   just needed to  decide on  the best parts to add to  my build  using my laptop  is fun and all  but it is  really exciting to see the past pace development of technology in AMD and other tech companies .   

TGX 560TI extreamly OC with NZXT Kraken G10 and Corsair H75 to do not overheat, I was waiting for new GPUs to come out that can suit my 4690K @4,5GHz 

I currently have a 9500GT, so I don't think I need to explain why I want a Polaris card :D

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GTX 960 and would love a Polaris!!

I have a 3-year-old GTX 660 in my gaming PC and I haven't done a single update to the assembly since I bought the PC. With my "huge" student income I have waited for a long time to get some new iron to my rig. I have always preferred NVIDIA but I think it's time to give AMD a shot ;)

Right now i'm running Sapphire 7870. I know its old, but still works great. And also works great on hackintosh. And why polaris? I've been rocking AMD(well ATI) since 1999 (Xpert@play, remember anyone), and i  think its time for upgrade, and since its free, why the hell not. BTW HUGE thanks for giveaway.

I have a 750ti which I put inside of the pre-build desktop that my late father bought for me. I would like to try out AMD as I have never tried out any of their products.

Gibe nao pls.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

It's really cool of amd to do this. I hope I win. Thank you. And to everyone good luck.

I'm currently running a R9-380 on my PC and have been wanting to upgrade since Polaris 10 came out. Then I can pass this R9-380 on to my friend I guess.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I currently own a 970 which I got second hand, which is good enough, but getting something better is always welcome. And me and my friend have a competition to see who can get the better pc for a set price, and i'm kinda losing for now

I currently have a pc with a 660ti and I really need an upgrade. I never won something in my life. Thanks for the giveaway !

Im currently still running a EVGA 670 FTW Graphics card, I am severe need of upgrading to the AMD polaris for better power consumption, Hopefully Better Acoustics than this older Blower style fan, and also most importantly, 2GB VRAM is not cutting it anymore in alot of games. *cough* GTA 5 *cough*

Thanks for the giveaway, love Linus Media Group!

I have an R9 270 :( I'd like to rebuild this machine and hand it over to my partner who needs a rig badly.