AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well currently my build doesnt actually have a gpu because im saving up to buy one and this would help me a ton if i got it

I really need a new GPU, mine just decided to die last 2 weeks and i dont have any money for a new one, Apart from gaming i used my GPU for software such as After Fx, Edius and Sony Vegas, So i really hope to win one of these, i dont know what to do, i always found things like Radeon's HD7850's on ebay, but i dont have 100 bucks nether for a used GPU like that one, hope to be lucky this time. Im actually stuck with a slow as f**k HD 5450 GPU, so slow and it thends to overheat (I didnt remember i still have that on a box under my bed)  

My rig has a Radeon 6770 from 2011 paired with a FX8350 @ 4.5ghz, the card struggles to run planet side 2 or any of the newest titles on low settings and with this card I can actually play games rather then studying C# and watching youtube all day - Student life 

Been Looking forward to this little beast for along time AMD Rocks with this one would love to have one 

I have an old Gigabyte 7970 that's pretty much stopping me from further upgrading my rig comfortably with this (what used to be small) 600W PSU. But with any of these giveaways, at least I can have enough to slot in a couple more HDs or SSDs and some other upgrades. Plus, after watching your videos, getting one of these cards would be a good reason to clean up the cable management and the PC itself :D

So yeah, GIBE NAO!

IMG_20160718_190742.jpg

Running a HD7970 which is having troubles with HotS 

I currently have a Radeon R9 290 in my PC. It would be great to have a better card that can make games look even better.

I am running off of Intel integrated graphics, so any card would be spectacular for me.

Currently I am running a GT 730. Yes a GT, i know its laughable... I am currently in the process of upgrading so hopefully if I win this gpu I could save a little bit in the bank :D

Best of luck everyone.

Dat 560ti is crying to become a backup card! Amd is da bomb son,  we gotta keep the competition alive (nobody likes a monopoly)

At the moment I am using the iGPU from my 6600k CPU since I am waiting for the market to stabilize in order to buy a GPU, but I hope I will be one of the winners. GL to everyone.

I would like the gpu so I can put my foot into the cold waters of amd to expand my view in the graphics card committee 

I have a GTX 970 but I would like to get a GPU for my gamer friend who doesn't have a video card becaus he's poor farmer. He was planning to buy a rx 480 but in baltic states the 4gb version is not availabe yet and 8gb costs 270 euros = 300 dollars so we are basically getting scammed. I wish AMD would fix this :(

I sadly have an R7 250, and I'm in dire need of an upgrade. The new AMD card would be a perfect candidate for my rig! Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone else!

My 7970 baby is starting to get old, and an upgrade is due. 

Gibe nao pls :)

Currently I have my r9 270x dc2 which I would happly replace with one of these beauties.

I'd like to give the Graphic Card to a friend for his birthday

I have no graphics card so wish I get it. I had one but yesterday broke .

I have a rig with a FX-8350 and Reference 290, which is a little more power hungry than I'd like.

My current gaming rig runs an HD 7850. Do I even need to elaborate on that? :D 

I have an R9 380.

Not gonna upgrade myself but gonna give the card I win to my friend because he has a really sad GT 220

Well, I'm currently running two Amd HD 6970 in Crossfire. They do the Job quit well. I mostly play Counter Strike on them.

Well as i see i'm one with the worst card r7 260x , well that sounded like begging but MEH!