AMD Polaris Giveaway

I do not have a graphics card at the moment ^^' I do plan on saving up for either a RX 480 or GTX 1060, but i don't think I'll have the money any time soon. This would be the biggest upgrade i ever had off i got one. 

I'm currently using a GTX560, to say it struggles is somewhat of an understatement

i want the graphics card.

Im using a gtx 760 which is so under powered for current triple a that i have to buy a newer one und win a graphics card like this

I dont have a graphics card yet, since i was planning on buying an aftermarket rx 480

I already have an RX 480 in my system, but would love to crossfire it with wichever graphics card i would win here, to get the maximum AMD goodness and the promissed "2-rx480-beating-1-gtx1080".

I'm currently running a 2 GB GTX 950. It's not great. I really just want any upgrade, and a free upgrade would be best of all.

I have a i5 4690k and I run al my games on the lowest settings with intel HD graphics 4600 :) I hope that I win the RX 480 because I need an faster card with more Vram.

I was using gtx 970 Core i7 but now i'am using i5 and and gpu

Using a shitty nvs 510 quattro something card,  but as I was going to buy this anyways I might aswell try to get it free right? 

Running a HD 4870 AMD GPU now. If i get this i just change to polaris gpu :D OH LADY LUCK PLEASE GIVE ME the CHANCE TO WIN :D 

I have a Gtx 980 right now.

Free stuffs pretty neat and i'td be cool to win something for the first time.

I decided to invest in a 1440p 144hz monior with free sync a while ago, but im still running a gtx 760, pls gibe nao pls i want it... pls

My gt430 is tired, i want a upgrade now

I'm still running a radeon HD 4770 in my main rig. So really anything at this point is an upgrade.

I have a GeForce GTS250 and my CPU is bottlenecking so I need a better GPU

I have a 3G MSI HD7950 and while it can still handle most things on medium graphics i am certainly in the market for a upgrade that will last a while

I'm currently using a crappy old laptop which can't run anything past 2013. I'm building my first gaming rig and the rx480 would be right up my alley.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a HD6850 in my rig and for me iets doing pretty well only sometimes i deel myself limited tot next gen games that i would love to play and doing modifications on my PC is always fun ;)

Right now I'm using my very first rig, which is now just the original graphics card and cpu. The card being an R9 270x (the best buy special edition), and a black edition AMD FX 8350. The reason I need to update my graphics card is because I am becoming a much more active gaming enthusiast and am no longer able to play at the best games have to offer and I swear this card is breaking. Aside from the constant graphics card driver failings, it just isn't doing the work I expected it to be doing, considering at the time I bought this card it was considered to last several years with out seeing any real performance barriers. Most of all though, the reason I want this card is to show my friend who bought a 1070 that AMD is still a relevant option. 

Well, my rig (and myself of course) would love to upgrade from geforce 560 SE, because this card is old, slow and just bad nowdays. It's even the SE version, which is even worse than normal 560! You're my only hope Linus, help me :D
Thanks for the giveaway and keep up the great content you make.

2 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

r7 240 2gb please Linus

Hi , my  master race pc is  powered by the awesome gt 730 !  The rx 480 showed its power  , expecially in dx12 and vulkan , at an awesome price ! i really want to try it :) 

I have a 960m on my asus g551, and want tho Win the Polaris Card to build a desktop