AMD Polaris Giveaway

i own a radeon hd 4550 so thats why i want it

Contemplating my first build and I am leaning towards Nvidia but the price to performance of the 480 is really tempting. Can anyone offer a constructive argument for either side?

im running an R9 390

would be sick to get a new gpu though.

Currently using an MSI GTX560 TI (twin frozer) and it's nice to play league of legends...But on a 2560x1080 monitor it really is showing it's age by now. The first ATi card I used rather disappointed me, so I hope the newer AMD cards can positively surprise me :3

I currently have a 750TI I would use the new graphics card for game development. as well as a bit of gaming and streaming

I currently have a gtx 750ti and am looking to upgrade. What better way than to get one for free? :P

Really in need of a graphics card mine spoiled. Good reviews on the RX 480 so far. Right now prices on the NVidia side is way too high. I never had an AMD graphics card before except in my laptop but willing to give the Rx 480 a try.

I own a Macbook Pro, so only integrated graphics here :( That must change!

I currently have a pc with a (asus) gtx 760. So,  gibe nao pls...

Really in need of a graphics card mine spoiled. Good reviews on the RX 480 so far. Right now prices on the NVidia side is way too high. I never had an AMD graphics card before except in my laptop but willing to give the Rx 480 a try.

currently using my 4 years old gigabyte gv-r777oc-1gd rev.2.0

a polaris card might be useful for premiere pro

Radeon 9800

:) could use an upgrade

Currently got a 780 running in my system but with the release of VR I would love to have a graphics card that can really hold it's own and would make VR that much more affordable

I have a 280x, its getting a bit old but the prices of the rx 480 in my country are absurdly high.

I currently have a GTX 660 but I don't want to win this for myself.

My younger brother of 13 started his computer build and I could never be more proud as a brother. Unfortunately, his current GPU is my old GT 620 and while he's saving and waiting for a new GPU, winning one of these would be a huge surprise for him!

I'm sporting an ancient GTX 560 and am already working for a new one cause my PC won't even recognize its in there. It would be so sweet to get one and good luck everyone else!

AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series. I have to play most games on the lowest settings, saying to myself "is that a person or a picket fence?"  Card will be donated to my uncle who doesn't even know where the spacebar is, so he can actually connect to the world without having blurry lettering with his GeForce 256 (or equivalent :P).

I have a 9800GT, after 6 years it might be time to an upgrade heh

I still got a Radeon HD 7770 OC in my Rig, I really like this card but it just can't keep up with upcoming games. I descided to buy an RX 480 anyways, but getting one for free sounds really awesome ^^

I currently have a GTX 780 Superclocked 3GB. I want to build a new gaming rig that is capable of VR gaming.

I've got a GTX 970 from MSI and I want a 480 because it is more powerful, have a little TDP and on top of that it's free !!

I have a Acer Aspire One 722 with a AMD Radeon HD 6290. I've forgotten what framerates above 20 feels like. ;-;

flyingtoasters.jpg

I'm hoping to get the card because I don't actually have a desktop...yet. My laptop has a pretty good CPU for the price but only has a GTX 610m as the GPU. Once I heard about the new AMD line I got really excited because it could replace the GTX 960 4Gb I was planning on getting.

I currently have a GT 640 in my rig. Bought it many years ago, it has served faithfully, but modern games destroy it. I only have a 1080p monitor, and probably won't have anything higher for a long time, so I don't need a massive card like the new ones released by Nvidea.