AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have an r9 390 and I'm courious about how well they would work in crossfire

I have an MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 currently, but I'm interested in seeing just how AMD's fresh new GPU and drivers work thus I'm planning an sidegrade without losing a chunk of DX11 performance but gaining DX12 and Vulkan performance.

If I were to win this, I wouldn't need to sell my 970 in order to buy the RX 480 and could test them separately.

Last time I had AMD gpu, was when HD 6000 series was just few months old. 

Currently running an i3-6100 and 750ti combo which I would hope to change later this year. That gpu would certainly reduce the blow to my rather slim wallet.

My current gpu is an gt 630. I can't play modern games with it :( 

Running 2 gtx 670's.... not in SLI anymore, my motherboard is half broken can't get them working at the same time.

I'd like to get a new GPU with more VRAM than 2GB, and I'd be happy to jump to the red team because I'm keen on getting some of that freesync action.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

i tried a lot of vr Technologies and tried even to make my own i would be really courios to see the performanceses that amd announced and how it works with vr

Currently running hd6950(70 mod)

Buying an Rx 480 as soon as the AIB cards are available

Got an R9 380x atm and it's giving me power draw issues, been fighting with it for a while now to give steady frame times yet it just keep sputtering.

Well I already have a 290x but um hey why not try something new (even if it is the same or less powerful).

Hello,

I'd love to get an upgrade ! Keep going great content ;-)

Au-revoir !

I'd like the graphics card because I've got a GTX 750 wich isn't that good of a card and I'm looking to upgrade.

I don't have a GPU at all. I'm trying to move from my PS3 to PC gaming and would love to use a Polaris card.

I really need this I'm currently running a 860m 2GB(Just broke) and its not enough to run my games like star citizen and the money I just started pc gaming and bought all the most popular games like COD and GTA V and I can't play them due to the non upgradable laptop graphics card.

Also I have a 4k monitor but the computer doesn't have hdmi 2.0 so 4k doesn't look that smooth.

Using a GTX 660 right now. Getting a RX 480 for free would make it ea$ier to upgrade to that freesync monitor I want.

I have a 290x, but I need HDMI 2.0 to run my 4K TV at 60hz.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have an AMD APU that can't run League of Legends... ITS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS :(

Right now I'm running off a laptop, actually, but I'm planning on building myself a computer when I go back to college in the fall, which would be made much easier if I had a free graphics card to help me on my way. Good luck, I hope!

I still use an HD 6970 and to be fair I can still play most games but the reason I want to upgrade should be fairly obvious. 

I´m rocking a  AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series in crossfire with an old potato. it runs crysis 3 at 2fps ( 3 if I change to a fresh potato)

im currently running a R9 290 and would love to get a more modern card but with pricing over here it is not justifiable.

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GTX 760. 

gtx 750ti this piece of shit can't run doom in 1080p

I've got a Powercolor R7 250. It's reeeeeeeedddddd