LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

As far as projectors go this looks like something someone could have some fun with. I personally would think it would be cool if it were wall mounted. With such a short throw it would create a magnificent picture as always with LG products. Btw thank you lg, Linus and the ltt crew this is an awesome treat!

Small, compact, portable. Will help me with my presentation

first time i saw this projector in a review i was like holy mackerel i need one....then i saw the price.

but damn it would be a great projector to have

Awesome peice of technology,  super cool party trick. 

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Wow, I've never seen a projector like this, it would be great for my new office/bedroom space. Good job LG.

That thing would be great in a camper van or RV. Probably could get enough screen even with it pushed right up against the wall.

At 1st i must say Linus that short clip was awesome and funny too. Talking about that product it's the best way to make your compact room into a theatre. I would be glad to get my hands on that product.

I think the projector is a great piece of kid for people looking for a prehector experience with not enough room for the stereotypical projector setup, this includes me.

The room I'm currently in isn't that small but contains a lot of stuff. I have the perfect wall for a projector but wouldn't get a big enough image without a short throw projector to make it worth switching from my  TV. 

I think this projector is awesome and i was looking for a projector so i can plug my pc into it that would make me one step closer to finishing my setup then once my setup is done i want to sign it up for setup wars from techsource's youtube channel

Man I really like the fact that the projector can be set so close to the wall. Most "classic" projectors have to be set from afar, which means that people always walk through the beam!

If I'd win it, I would gladly use it for my boyscout group. We host several events per year where I can think of a great use for this projector! I know the kids would love it <3

Wow, it looks really nice. That's  a projector I could use in my 20 m2 apartment. 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This is the coolest projector I have ever seen! Would love to see what a 200" image would look like!

having a 60" TV in my living room. Its like a dream come true.

that thing so cool,

60" image from 4" away is so awesome for a living room home theater

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

This is amazing for compact spaces, it would be fantastic to game with this in my room.

I think this device is an example of having an idea and taking the time to make a dream, reality. Ive been looking for something like this, if itcan be used long term then ill be buying one soon when available.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I've always been interested in projectors, they seem like a much better investment compared to similar sized screens

Wow, Would really love this for my Home Theatre setup! Looks great and practical as I rent at the moment and have a large overhead projector taking up a heap of room and even having to mount a support on the ceiling. Most practical projector I have seen yet.

I've always wanted to watch por...Netflix on my wall...

It is a beast, but I would like to see a version where you could fold up the mirror to protect the lens.