LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Exactly what I have been itching for. Being able to carry this in a backpack and play some Mario party in a random place with my friends seemed so far away until now. I do wonder however if you can project in portrait somehow.

A beamer that is as short throw and portable as this one is super awesome. It'd be really easy to have game- or movie nights everywhere with it!

Perfect projector for a college student that currently hauls his large tv around everywhere.

a great little package with a lot of power and potential, great for small spaces

good luck to all   

Finally! I've needed something like this for a long time! I wonder how small these types of projectors will get... :ph34r:

On ‎10‎-‎7‎-‎2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

the rojector is reall nce for small rooms and it is pretty small so yeah, its an nice lil' projector for everybody with great quality :) 

is there still time to enter if so pllz can i have this its soo cool

Hope I still have the chance to win! Projector looks great and damn cool, but that $1400 dollar price tag tho. Hopefully I can get it for free :)

the progenitor looks fantastic and displays a wonderful image but one down side it is too expensive but if I could get one it will be will be for my family .

This projector would make for some awesome movie nights (or TV series marathons) :D

Lan Party heaven on the go! Love me some 200 inches of epicness : D

The LG PF1000U Short Throw Projector looks absolutely amazing.  Finally a projector that doesn't have to be mounted meters away from the screen.

Great little projector... I wonder if i could wall mount it to project Thomas and Friends on to my sons bedroom ceiling 

I think it's great and I miss the glow of a projector.

I would like to use this as an upgrade to integrated graphics in my family's computer. Thanks to your videos, it'll be going in my soon to be built PC!

This will be an upgrade to the integrated graphics in the family computer. Your videos have made me interested in computers, and ill be putting this in my soon to be built pc

We had ultra short range projectors in school back then. They are super handy in rooms where you just dont have the space to use a normal projector. And the picture quality looks really good :) I finally could make my little "home theatre" working 9_9