LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This thing is sick! I've been looking for an easy, portable projector but couldn't find one in the quality that I'd like! This would be perfect. It looks amazing and from watching the video I can tell it's got great picture quality. Unfortunately, it is way out of my price range, so I'd love to win one!

From a viewers perspective, it looks awesome. I hope to get one soon.

Super cool projector. I would use it a movie theatre in my room, or gaming on my white walls. The only issue I can see is too much outside light. But this would be amazing to have, and good luck to all entering.

This has to be the best way to have a lan party, i wonder if this could be set up to display multiple monitors like in the 7 gamers 1cpu setup

I think this would be a great projector to have, not only for its display used for gaming but for those awesome presentations you need to give to your bosses. Although, gaming on this projector would be an orgasmic experience, it could be used to make the effects of the said presentation much more impactful due to the sheer size of the display. It's also very compact which means more space for your necessities and great for travel!

Firstly I thought "Who needs this bada$$ projector?!" and then I was "I want it! It would be so cool to watch Star Wars with my friends on freakin' 150'' screen!" #LoveStarWars

Overall, it's amazing how close you can be up to the wall and project your screen on to it. Technology these days is just amazing... I hope LG will sell quite a few of them. 

This would be absolutely ballin for my home theater setup

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is really cool. Having basically a 100" tv would be awesome. And the giveaway ends a day before my bday :)

Because gaming projectors never get old.

Nice projector...but i think that colour is not good enough...but a small short throw projector....and i love to win these free stuff..????

This is the coolest projector I have ever seen.

I would really like to do something similar to Linus's video.

Also the 30.000 hours lifetime is pretty impressive.

It looks so portable and so awesome, it also brought a big picture which is surprising for a projector this size

A really cool projector capable of some really amazing stuff i would love to have one of these.

This is the kind of thing that I would set up for our long deployment flights. I'm a maintainer for the USAF Rescue Helicopters, so when we are  going to and from we have to fly on the big cargo planes with our helicopters. If we could set something up like this it would be so much fun. 

Looks AWESOME! And playing games with this will even be AWESOMER!!!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

1 hour ago, zeeamillion said:

this looks cool and i was just about turn my atic into a theater so this wouod be amazing to have

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This projector is so cool! I would love to win one! Netflix on a whole new level

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I. Wanna. Have.

I mean... It's LG. It's a great product and for the price it's a great buy. The video you guys recently (beautifully) made shows it all, it's really easy to use and it departs from the need for a ceiling mount (and ceiling holes... eww). And because it's so freaking tiny, it doesn't take up a lot of real estate on, lets say, a desk. And the fact that it can shoot a fracking 100" picture like HOLY $H!T.

I really want this projector and am going to talk with my father about this as the home-entertainment solution for our living room. We've had many discussions regarding whether or not getting a TV for the living room, but I personally want a good projector in the living room instead because it won't cover up the entire wall when we're not using it, which happens to be most of the time. Father is adamant about and infatuated with the new quantum dot panels from Samsung, but I don't dig how colors look on them and would rather poke out both eyes than have to live with a terrible panel on the wall. So I'm really rooting for the PF1000U and for it to cover our massive living room wall (which is conveniently white).

So vote me. Plz.

-Self proclaimed "Biggest Korean Fan"... cuz I love the guys at LMG... and cuz i'm a large Korean...

It's awesome af you can project 60" from just 4" from wall :o you can also bring it anywhere, its perfect for showing a presentation on claa, or having a movie marathon with your squad hahah

I was considering to buy a new monitor or a projector, so this would be perfect.

Thats one BA projector and would be good to have one, but perfect to have one for free:D.

Give one of'em to me Linus, to me  to me to me.... 

I'd love to win this great little projector. I didn't see a security slot like laptops have to lock it down. I wouldn't want anyone to just stick it under their shirt and walk off.