LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I thought it was a nice looking projector, very sleck and sexy looking, and the fact that Linus was playing super meat boy on it it must have a low latency enough to play non hard core games like csgo.

With such a small distance needed from the wall as well, makes it perfect for an indoor projector, so amazing movie nights and possible gaming sessions.

I want one, I need something in my room to play Minecraft on and I would love one of these! :D

That is a very very nice projector! Me want!

What can you say? Awesome of course! Thanks for another chance at winning such a cool product! Good luck everyone! 9_9

Holy Shit, this would be a bomb for gaming and multimedia purposes!!! xD 

Looks like an awesome little device. This would be an cool device to have for showing off the geek part of you! good luck everyone....

I thought the short itself was really well done, props given to the camera guys. The projector itself was also really cool and when I saw the price I understood why, for $1400 dollars I really hope it would deliver.  Really cool all the same though, I hope you guys do more projects like this as it was a refreshing bit of content from you guys.

This projector seems legit, I can think of plenty of ways that it would be useful. Gaming would be pretty interesting! Agree that a sound bar would be ideal, or some other solution that would improve your audio. Also complete darkness is going to make for the best experience obviously, which might be difficult to pull off all the time. Still, I think it would be cool to see what you can do with the PF1000U.

Cool video short BTW, even if you did ditch the expensive equipment! Liked the shots and music, great job.

Looks super cool, would be great for smaller spaces and for taking to  friends houses!

Best Portable Projector I've Ever Seen, and that Short Throw distance baller.

looks wickedly cool, love the flexibility. It's always a pain to ceiling mount and run cables to a projector, just hope it lives up to it in terms of picture quality :)

Looks really good. It would be cool to play Mario Kart on the side of my house on a hot summer night with a few friends

This is a great projector for gamers and small companies with small office space.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Well looks like LG are branching into the short distance projection game and they've started out with what looks like a flipping amazing product. It would be interesting to see how it stands up to being ceiling mounted and also how much use you can get out of the bulb. These things are not flipping cheap and would be interesting to see how far it could be pushed. Good Luck to everyone!

I'm a simple man. I see nice projector. I like. I see giveaway for nice projector. I enter.

Looks really good tho not going to lie. Would be nice for gaming without needing a huge ass tv panel in a room.

This thing would be amazing for couch gaming and LANs!

Me and my friends from Elementary School still organize LAN - parties where we set up computers and game stations to play against each other locally. The only problem is everyone lives kind of far away from each other, so we take turns where the LAN party is going to be held. So everyone of us needs to take all their gear to that persons house. BUT! With this beamer, I can take my MSI laptop with decent specs, and use the beamer. That way we can play 4-player games on everyone's wall. It would be perfect and portable. 

Thanks for the great content LMG. Keep it up.

(I used my @WeusSiem Twitter account to like LG)

It looks amazing. That projector connected to a Steam Link would be loads of fun. Or I could hook it up to my Razer Blade and use it to watch Kodi.

I remember my first time playing games on a projector. It was the end of my freshman year at my college. A dude had Halo and it was kind of cool. I always had a slight fascination with it since then. This thing definitely peaks my interest for that reason. Having the ability to have that sit-down and game feeling with people I like again.
Especially over at a house party or something, it would be the most wicked thing. I can see they put thought into this one too considering how close it can be to where you're playing. I wouldn't mind having that awesome feeling again, but I'd have to win this giveaway or be less cheap for that. Which I might be.

I've always dreamt of having a cool projector for the sole purpose of gaming. A cool way to bring the screen without a TV.

This genuinely looks like a game changer! For business it means a small footbprint with a big pay off where ceiling mounts arent an option. For consumers, its great if, like me, you live somewhere with concrete ceilings that you can't drill!

Pretty cool and compact projector, would be fun to play games or watch movies on a massive screen.

Followed LG.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This projector looks great. I think it would be most useful for fighting games, racing games, or even games to play locally with friends. So playing games such as street fighter or rocket league locally with some friends wouldn't be such a hassle as you would normally have to squeeze into such a small screen.