LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

the projector looks really cool to bad its over £1000 :( but I would love to have a projector for my bedroom or work area so I can watch esl or project product information in front of me such as schematics or teardowns to repair different devices such as phones or tablets

All i can say is that i want one !!!!! Badly

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Guess that is the only reasonable way to use projector in relatively small apartments or in places where there is no possibility to install traditional projector. Or, as in my case, when the landlord allow me to install the projector. ??

Amazing for small Aparatments where you dont have enough space to place your normal Projector right. Hope there will be a 4K Version in the Future like i still hope that there will be a 5k 21:9 34"  monitor from LG. I need more Pixels :D 

What about the lights in the room? It must be pitch dark to have a decent video quality?

btw nice video ;)

I think a projector like this would be great for college students (if they could afford it) because dorm rooms don't always have a lot of space for multiple monitors, but there's always a blank wall somewhere.

R.I.P Jonnie James Dio

\m/ >.< \m/

Belive it or not i would've played Call od Duty 2 on it! :D
I have perfect place for it in garage.
Love the design of  the projector and the fact that it is so portable. Good job LG!

This projector would be so freaking cool for a LAN party I go to. I always sit next to a wall, so this would be perfect.

I was very skepitcal of this product. It's msrp around $1300 is a bit much for me but with all the features it has and the compact home theatre set up you can do... If I had the money to burn on this I would. Trust in Linus.

For those trainers playing Pokémon go but still don't want to leave their old games behind 

like it or not LG hit the bullseye with this projector is small, portable and i like it very much...good job LG and Linus for this presentation an giveaway!!!

Would love to replace my tv with a good projector.

Really an awesome projector that uses the space very efficiently and very compact as well. So you don't have to have a massive room to have giant projection. Looking forward to win this :D 

I have seen a short throw projector before, but not of this size, lower functionality and have lower resolution.

I really want this. In our neighborhood, there is a giant parking lot  and an empty building with giant walls. This would be perfect for a giant movie night

Can haz? This is comment? mlem? Interesting projector with it projecting backwards. Would be cool to try.

It is incredible how far technology has come in only a few years

This is such an awesooooooome projector! There's nothing quite like it from what I've seen before. Technology amazes me every time.

Perfect for people who don't have much space in their room for setting up a big projector where anybody who gets up is blocking the view.

I think it's cool. A mini projector for office or the home. Could make home cinemas much smaller and easier to set up than using a full size projector. The possibilities are endless and I think it will go far in the world as a useful gadget for all needs except, of-course, flying a plane or something.

It will be a very interesting product to try out in my room. Since it has all four walls painted in white. 

That compact design with the image quality is phenomenal.....would love to have one....great on the go accessory for me as a student