LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I have been looking for something like this for a while now since its always inconvient to play on a little screen in local co-op on one system. This actually is a great solution for it and something which is goodto have with you on the go like you mentioned in the video.

Damm... i always try to stay up to date with the current technology but this makes me feel like i have been living under a rock...:D

Will certainly make scenes like this one from Avatar a reality.  Bring on the tiny apartments that have at least one whole wall as your media portal...wrjsFi8.png

joy.... :)

UST projector in a small form factor, what's not to like.

So cool I would love to have one of those . Keep the great work .

LED projectors are cool! No need to change the bulb in the machines life.

This projector looks amazing, i really wish i had one.. But i don't have 1.3K$ so it would be awesome to get an projector like this.

Ha d gött

would be so nice to have this for my room so I can have movie nights with friends and massive split screen fun :D

WOW! That looks amazing, so compact but still so powerful! I wish I could have one of them for my gaming setup!

This projector is the perfect thing i was looking to create a man cave in my house. Perfect to game and watch movies. And I have a soudbar to test for you Linus HAHAHAHAHAH

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9Ghz | Motherboard Asus Prime B350M-E | RAM 2 x 8GB HyperX 2400MHz | GPU EVGA GTX 1070 ICX Black | Case Random | Storage WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500GB + WD Blue 3TB | PSU Corsair HX850 | Display Samsung 27" 144hz QLED C27FG73 | Cooling  Cooler Master Hyper 212X | Keyboard Corsair K63 | Mouse Logitech G402 | Sound Astro A10 Zelda Theme

It's freaking amazing. Besides playing games, watching movies with friends on this thing would be incredibly fun.

This projector looks amazeballs. Can I has one? Pretty please.

MacPro5,1: GA-EX58-UD5 | Xeon W3690 | 24GB | GTX 970 4GB | RocketRAID 2720SGL | BIOS F13 | Clover v2.3k r3543 | OS X 10.11.5 (15F34) | GB3 64-bit 3014 / 17176

MacBookPro11,5: Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015 | Core i7 4870HQ | 16GB | Iris Pro 5200 + Radeon R9 M370X 2GB | macOS 10.12 Public Beta (16A238m) | GB3 64-bit 3716 / 14324

Small and compact and since you don't need to mount it a great choice for a projector. 

I have a massive white wall in my upstairs living room but to TV, this absolutely amazing projecter would fit the bill perfectly allowing me to watch Netflix and play games with everyone without being huddled around my computer monitor. 

This projector would be amazing for a home theater setup.

Thank you for the giveaway! :)

Great video about the projetor! It would be a nice add to my living room

Hello,

I would really love to get this as believe that monitors tires the eyes faster than projectors and have always wanted to try gaming on projectors.

Also, will be getting a new apartment soon, and if i win this, i do have a wide wall which i can utilise, which right now I have no idea what to do with it.

:)

Having a longer bulb life is far better then the old school projectors and usable near the wall is awesome for small rooms. :D

1 minute ago, winford_jr said:

I love this projector and its such a beautiful little piece of technology. I would really like to add one to my home theatre. Hope I win. Linus thanks for such awsome videos. I really enjoy the content you and your group produce. 

this seems to be a nice device for people with less space in their home although it has such a short distance projection i think its resolution is not high enough for the price i.e. 1399$ a person will at-least expect a QHD projector(well who doesn't like higher resolution) the price might be high due to the innovation in the product so count me in for the 
GIVEAWAY

Perfect for displaying games on a wall without a huge TV :D