LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Pretty sweet. But the price tag is too much for me. But if I could I definitely would.

That's what projectors should of always of been. Id love to have a outdoor movie night or gaming sesh with that beast.

Loved the video! At first i thought it wasnt made by you .. :P I though that it was a comercial from tv or something.. :D Anyway this is an awesome product that would be amazing for watching movies or playing games outdoors with friends! I'd love to own something like this! It would be amazing to watch movies with my gf using this! Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the giveaway! Fingers crossed!!!! :) 

I always wondered what kind of lens should a projector have to project a super big image with not much distance from the wall ...

Turns out its not a lens, its a mirror ! Amazing little device. I cant wait to pair it up with my JBL Charge 2+ ... I am going to watch so many movies !!!

I'm imagining someone using this for art shows in public. Seems like a perfect pairing with a bluetooth sound bar and a large battery pack.

If this shit is sharp and bright, I need this shit

Hi everyone will definitely like to have a mini projector. Would love to see stuff on big screen...

That is a super cool projector. Extremely useful in small cramped spaces. Like my room ?

SUPERB is the right word for this projector. It is so compact and easy to carry in our backpack anywhere we want. Other then its functions, it looks really cool. I really want this projector for presentations, playing video games with friends and of course watching movies in anywhere I want! Good job LG! :D

If I get one I guess i'll be cleaning a lot of posters off my wall lol looks cool tho

It makes full use of the each aera to get the biggest projected area , which is pretty good :)

This projector would be AMAZING in a minimal style studio apartment!

Just want to make my brother jealous :) And make my dad happy for see movies on the projector :D 

The short throw on this projector would mean it could be used almost in any situation. Impossibly cool!

This Projector actually looks pretty dope. I've always wanted to do gaming on a giant projector, but have never had the funds to purchase a good projector

I have a very big empty wall at my house...would be awesome to use this to it's full potential :D:x

Love your content <3

-Black Phlox

Looks cool, the output looks good from what i have seen, and small and compact, Would be nice to use it as a mobile theater when i can't bring a monitor or a tv.

This is a really neat projector.  I already see how it could be used in a large variety of ways such as under a table with projection film over the glass for an Iron Man themed room, or even straight from the ceiling.  What a great idea and amazing technology!

I was looking for a projector for a home cinema and this looks perfect for the job.

This projector would be absolutely PERFECT for my basement gaming setup.

It is dangerously close to making the transition from "want" to "need".