LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think this is a cool piece of hardware that makes it easier to use projectors outside for projecter-involved stuff

also it looks slick

Compact, and a relatively cheap price. I am down for this.

Would love having a projector to set up a home theater!

Time for spontaneous stops during my road trip to play games on the side of buildings lol

Great device, i would make something creative with it like you guys.

cheers

It would be great for gaming party, or just party...

But I have one question: Do i have to tweet LG hello or follow them only? :DDDD

Wow! What a coincidence, I can't have a regular projector because of the space here, and this weekend was searching and found this unique piece!! I have to win this =). I'll game, i'll watch movies, i'll even play atari emulator on this, doesn't matter how giant the pixel, it will be awesome. Congratulations LG and Linustech.

The projector looks great, and would love to have one! I was wondering, does the lens/mirror seem to gather a lot of dust? And if so, how easy is it to clean?

Seems kind of gimmicky tbh. Probably needs more time to be developed.

This projector would be dope to use. And the convience of having it close to the wall and not having to mount it to the ceiling is a major plus!

What I really like about the LG projector is the fact that it is not necessary to mount it on the wall. 

Smallest and most boss projector I've every seen.

Blue Odyssey

CPU: AMD-FX8320 (OC to 4.2Ghz) // Motherboard: Gigabyte 990FX-Gaming // Ram: A-Data 4GB x 2 Sticks // GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4Gb // Case: DIYPC J180-BL // Storage: WD-Blue 1TB Drive, WD-Blue Laptop 150Gb Drive // PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 // Display: Asus VS239H-P 23-Inch // Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO // Keyboard: Steelseries APEX 300 // Mouse: Stock IBuyPower Mouse (2012-Ish) // Headphones: Razer Kraken Pro ( I regret buying these ) // OS: Windows 10 Pro

I like it i could use it to project it onto my ceiling so i could play while lying down lol

Looks like an awesome projector, pretty good image and light since you're holding it since Linus is holding it with one hand (assuming he's not super buff).

Awesome piece of tech, would love to have one!

The  PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector  is a great alternate for laptops and portable desktops and looks great too!

This is by far the COOLEST projector ever; I mean look at the aesthetics it looks so futuristic. Imagine playing DooM on this or any game for that matter how sick would that be to play on a 100" screen. Lets not forget about the apps & its DLNA CERTIFIED. its barely 5 pounds you have endless possibility's on where to play games or watch movies. This is just AWSOME!

Looks cool, seems like it would fix a lot of the issues with conventional projectors .

Very cool projector, but could it be hooked up to a battery pack for a fully portable setup, without having power sockets restrict its usage?

CPU: i7 4790k, RAM: 16GB DDR3, GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

This looks very cool to me and I wish that I could use this to play some games on my laptop projected onto a wall. This is also very awesome to use as a home theatre

Hello from México

I love the idea of play any game on a wall in a high quality but most important i think this can be a good chance to help some people, a lot of people in the world has not possibility to see an a movie, less to play a game, we can give it so much joy 

This would be an awesome addition to my setup,i might actually have a screen big enough to watch films on comfortably