LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It'd fit perfectly in my backpack setup with my wii and laptop

This looks to be really nice for a small room like mine :)

the PF1000U projector it is good innovation for gamer and famille 

doesn't take much space in room

Is the best projector i've seen, and unique, it's like the best lan party on the go. There are so many things to do with it that i'm overwhelm):

I honestly thought this would really help me in the future with making a home gaming room and theater in our basement. There isn't that much room and if it can throw that big of an image so close to a wall then it would really come in handy. Make mobile big screen gaming super easy to accomplish!

Looks way to cool for me but I want it xD. Good luck to everyone else. also awesome video!:D

I've been wanting a projector for a while. Would love to take advantage of the giant blank wall in the living room and have a screen larger than 40".

Looks great and isnt as big as most projectors. Would love it for my living room.

Very impressive projector and extremely practical. Would be a ton of fun to mess around with!

After I saw what you did with your gaming notebook, I would love to test out my MSI GT70 2QE gtx980m 8gb vram 16gb ram i7 processor. I am a CIS student at the University of Louisville, and I could use this projector for so many things. I would love to get some emulators running on it as well, get a bunch of my friends on campus together with my gaming notebook and just have a blast. This thing would run perfectly on my rig. I also have plenty of space to set it up at home as well. I can think of the perfect space for it. I was tempted to just buy it. But that price point is a bit steep for a disabled military veteran, now college student. I am also wondering how Blue ray looks on it, as I have blue ray player on my notebook as well. Love the channel, you guys are part of the reason why I chose CIS as my major.

THIS IS AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!

PLZ SEND ONE TO BRAZIIIL

=DDDD

i love the concept of this and think the display is ingenious although the image may not be the best but this is just from the video it may be different in person

Very versatile piece of equipment, can't wait to watch Game of Thrones on this bad boy!

Thats actually fuc**** cool :D would be nice to see what it can do irl

That would allow me to make an awesome theater!

This is hands down the coolest projector I've ever seen. Gaming and movies will never be the same if you have one of these.

This looks sick! Trying to upgrade my "game room" and this looks like the perfect way to do it

Looks great, would be awesome for setting up a home theater with a high WAF! (Wife Acceptance Factor... :) )

Love the fact I don't have to mount it on the ceiling; would love this for a home theater!

Seems like a very cool projector, I can think of a lot of cool applications. 

I was in the market for a new monitor. Then I thought I'll just get a tv and use it as a monitor. Then LTT posted that short and I was instantly hooked! I will with out a doubt be buying one of these units instead of a TV or monitor. But what if I win? I'll have 1K more towards buying a new razor laptop as my 2011 mac book just isn't going to cut it.  Looks like a great product. Props to LG for such a solid idea.

The projector seems awsome, would fit perfect in rooms with limited space

i love the fact it can be so close to the wall. i have very little space to mount a projector and this would be perfect if i had the money i definitely would buy. heres hoping whoever gets it wants it as much as i do.