LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Perfect projector for my small apartment. Could use for movies with the family, video games, and for my D&D group!

Small and portable, would be grate to play smash on with friends.

That thing looks like it would be useful for playing Space Sims.

This projector is so cool it is amazing that it has so much screen real estate with such a small distance to the wall it is projecting on.. :3 

One of the things that impressed me the most is that we can have such a huge display size in such short distance! Truly amazing!!!!

Once I have a free wall where I can set up some screen I'd definitely try something like! Love the concept!!!!

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Wow this is such a cool compact but yet powerful projector, I wonder what it might look like to play some Mario cart on it.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That would be convenient for my class

This thing is awesome. I already had the idea of a portable Gaming Backpack a few weeks ago, but i didnt think of integrating a beamer into it. This thing would fit perfectly for that and i definetly would buy it, if it isnt too overpriced...

The short was a nice change of pace. Looks like a very useful piece of hardware.

I have some very interesting ideas with this tehehehehe

I actually used to work with these at my old job. Seeing a projector that's so small, and so powerful, and really great for gaming, I always wanted one. They are crazy!

Damn. This thing is perfect for my barracks.. we don't have a ton of space but my room is pretty much full white walls. I can only imagine getting a bunch of friends after work and watching movies with this. 

This projector would be perfect to have for college. I can get a bunch of friends together to play games in our dorm or outside. It'll pair perfectly with my new gaming laptop. The size and portability is good for a college student who has to carry everything around campus. 

Ha! a short throw! always good to have! especially for on-screen multiplayer! 
I want it! :D

Really cool but would be curious to see it in person as in the video it looked a little washed out 

Seems great and has a huge amount of uses.

Gogo project backpack

It looks pretty dang cool. Would be great for my family movie/game nights.

would be great for weekly gamer meetings and work ^,^ 

p.s I'm in canada help a bro out eh? 

looks nice. hopefully a huge success so they can progress with the development of the product. a short throw projector is definitely what I am going for.

This looks insanely good for both professional (events) application and personal entertainment. Being so lightweight and easy to setup it means that it can be setup to match pretty much any environment, I would love to be able to play around with something like this in my tiny tiny room, setting up a big TV would take away so much space.

Great video and great product by LG!

This is a great product with lots of potential. I hope it is durable and does not overheat due to excessive gameplay.