Neighbor Trys to Shoot Down My Phantom 4!

Instead of shooting the drone down he should of just waited for it to land and stomped it to pieces.

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES HOMESTEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own a Phantom 3 and I feel both parties are in the wrong if the video wasn't actually staged.  First off "recording scenery" doesn't mean taking pan shots of your neighbors property.  Forget all the FAA and airspace arguments, people value their privacy and no one wants a camera drone over their house.  It doesn't matter if you're legally allowed to do it, use common sense and respect others privacy and you won't be in a situation like this to begin with.  So many people are trying to ban drones all together and incidents like this are the reason why.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/7/2016 at 3:33 PM, Hackentosher said:

Ya know, we havent heard much from the OP. @Zentex, where you at? 

Sorry if I'm aggressively bumping this thread, I just got all these replies. I do agree with you. Though a little less than a month ago I brought my drone to New York and had no problems there. I even talked to a cop while I was flying it to the statue of liberty because he was curious xD and also, @johnny5c , the video wasn't staged lol, and I was completely new to flying it at that time. I barely was just figuring out how to move the camera. I didn't really know how to fly it at that time and I didn't think I had psychopath neighbors who would try to attack it. 

Here is my video from New York I got: To be honest, it's pretty damn cool.