Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I used to use an early 2000s Microsoft membrane keyboard. I never liked it, but when I moved recently it disappeared :( Now I'm using a laptop to do most of my work because I'm lacking an external keyboard.

I'm currently using an Apple keyboard and while I love it, an RGB keyboard would fit in better with the RGB ambient lighting in my room!

M1 Mac mini - 16GB/1TB | 2015 MacBook Air 13" i5/8GB/256GB - 2014 MacBook Air 11" i5/8GB/240GB | iPhone Xs | iPad Pro 9.7/iPad Air 2 | Synology DS224+

Too many cameras to list lol

I have an old IBM KB-0225 keyboard that I found at a local goodwill a few years ago for $4

I need a new keyboard because my F keys are broken and well I'm still using as old PS/2 interface and its 2016.... But hey it has an IBM logo thats cool right?

I am using my built in steelseries keyboard on my MSI laptop.  I want this keyboard because the laptop keyboard pretty much sucks.   

Currently I am using a CM Storm keyboard. I would like to get this keyboard board because its not for me its for my gf she is using one of HP keyboard that came with her pc and she needs something better.

I am currently using an old hewlett-packard wireless keyboard that came with my hp computer that I bought a couple of years back. Lately its being losing signal even though it has new batteries and some keys like Lshift and W are not responding properly. It's also missing enter key in number keypad. I would like a new keyboard to not suffer from those problems. 

IMG_0371.JPG

On June 22, 2016 at 5:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am curretly using the blackwidow x chroma rn. I wanted another rgb led backlight keyboard to make my setup look better. Hope im not being to coky.

I'm using an Armageddon Stealth Raptor MKA-7 Brown and I don't need a new keyboard coz I bought this a couple of weeks ago ;) 

(Though I have a home entertainment setup in the living room which doesn't have a keyboard and is grateful to have one. It's powered by a measly HP Stream laptop.)

System Setup:

Spoiler

Dell Inspiron 5521 projected onto a Dell SE2417HG, Armageddon MKA-7 Brown, Razer Naga Hex

I HAVE USING A NORMAL KEYBOARD . I want it cause I need some upgrade for my gaming things and the keyboard is really nice 

I'm using an OEM mechanical keyboard i found somewhere . . . and the drivers are really problematic, so I need a new one :)

currently have a razer blackwidow 2013

razer sucks, i want a newer better keyboard

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

Nice keyboard, i need one ahah

This isn't for me, but my sister. She currently uses a MacBook (late 2008 model) and plays some games on it. It limits her to being able to actuate 3 keys at a time, and that doesn't really help her. I hope I can win to give it to her!

At this moment I'm using Logitech G105, and hoping that pseudo-random god is on my side.
I want a new one because I'm a spoiled brat! :D

Cooler Master Quick Fire TK. Because it seems it's gonna die out soon.

I'm using the Corsair K70 RGB keyboard, and I want this so I can take it with me if I'm gaming away from my desktop since the low and smaller FF :P

im currently using the built in keyboard on my dell laptop. i really need one because i miss the feel of a mechanical keyboard and currently have no money to get a new keyboard 

I am using a wireless Logitech K330 and I would really love to replace with a mechanical keyboard - these would do just fine :)

I'm currently running a Corsair Strafe, and while it is good, it's big, bulky, and doesn't look anywhere near as good as the Tesoro GRAM

im using Logitech k120 for most of my time like the show my keyboard been rubberdome all the time

oh man i wish i could buy any keyboard i swar to god my keyboard worth $5 and sometimes the keys doesn't work  :(

Logitech k120. I have never used any mechanical keyboard.

ive been using this bad boy for who knows how many years now, keys often rebeling against me ><

seeing a keyboard like the GRAM Spectrum with such a good design and funcionality makes me want it!! if i get it ill frame the old bad boy and put it on my wall for the memories!

13530451_555384844666707_679468443_n.jpg

The keyboard I am currently using is an old Dell keyboard (KB212-B) and I would like to win the Tesoro because I want to have a better typing experience and a better gaming experience 

I do not have an external keyboard, therefore im using my laptop's built in keyboard. I want a new keyboard so that i can finally enhance my gaming experience. Well, its kinda embarassing to call yourself a gamer without a proper set of equipment...