Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

NEW Blue  Light USB Wired LED Illuminated Backlit Pro Gaming Keyboard Mouse setso I bought this mouse keyboard combo for $20 on eBay... haha it works but idk how mush longer it will hold up. I have always wanted to try out a mechanical keyboard but I have a wife and son and cant afford one on my current wages.

I'm currently using a CM storm devastator and the W and enter key don't work :/

I have some crap compaq keyboard from an OLD system. I am just starting to get into proper pc stuff and I would love that keyboard.

1467226239895360538856.jpg

Using one of those crappy Dell keyboards similar to what z123killer has, and I would love to snag this one as my current one is terrible when playing games.

I'm using an old Logitech Media Keyboard Elite. I need a new one because my current one is probably about 14 years old and is a great shame on my family name. 

I am currently using my peasant Macbook keyboard, but since I have heard about mechanical keyboards from you guys I would love to give it a shot.

Using a G710 because it was cheap. I want a new one because of those led lights :)

My current keyboard is a Logitech G105, but I'm using an old HP Keyboard for that mechanical feel. I want a real mechanical keyboard for the clickiness, but I can't afford a good one yet.

I'm using a cheap amazon keyboard that is currently dying on me (perixx) and am desperately in need of an upgrade :^)

I'm using a keyboard with red lighting accents, and WASD keys, and have a completely blue system build. (Didn't realize that the color wasn't RGB)

for the sake of all, I need an RGB keyboard to match my blue setup, and any other setups i may have in the future.

Also, some keys fire twice, and some not at all, and i need to disconnect/reconnect my keyboard to my PC to fix the issue.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

I want a new keyboard! I have a mechanical keyboard already, but I bought it 'open box' and it has broken/flickering LEDs, among other damage ?.

I want to participante 'cuz i have a menbrane keyboard that has some keys broked.

My keyboard is broken i press the keys 2-3 times to respond. thanks for the giveaway

I am using a CM storm trigger

I don't need a new keyboard, BUT Rgb !!!

i'm using a 20 euro "gaming" keyboard from maxtek..... and tbh its shit and i want a new one xD

I am actually only using a laptop keyboard on a Dell. The laptop broke a while back and I'm probably getting a desktop instead. I can't really afford any expensive keyboards right now.

Currently using a Ducky Shine III. Some keys do not register AT ALL, Like the windows button and both of my ALT buttons. I've has to get used to using CTRL + ESC to simulate a windows button. Also sometimes F B C O and D will register twice when typing fast. I really dont have the money for a new keyboard so i've been sitting here with this thing.

I'm using my crappy nodebooks keyboard because my D key(nod dhe D key bud dhe D as in Dexd) is broken :( so dyping is a horror righd now :| So dhis would help oud a lod <3

Hello,

I'm, as of now, using a laptop keyboard that happens to have a broken key (I have to use ductape), so it would be nice to have another keyboard, expecially a mechanical one.

Goodbye and thank you in advance (that is if I win).

I'm currently using some cheap advent Keyboard which gets the job done but it's by no means great, and I'd like the new keyboard because mechanical and colours so whats not to like:D

I'm planning to slowly save for a gaming pc. Unfortunately I do not own a keyboard as right now I'm playing on a laptop, and as everyone knows, it can be a painful experience (CS:GO I'm looking at you). I really would like to win this keyboard, it will be my first gaming pc part.

Thank you 

Currently.. i am using an A4 TECH  Keyboard. Actually  i dont like the shape of its keycaps. Beside.. it doesnt have a backlight..  Furthermore i think it is time to upgrade to a higher- end keyboard.

I need a new keyboard because i only have the integrated keyboard in my hp g6 laptop

PC1: i7-6850K, X99A godlike gaming carbon, 1080 ROG strix a8g, 4x8GB fury black, 120GB 840 evo, 3TB seagate, 5TB ext

PC2: HP Pavillion G6 i7-3612QM, AMD 7670M 1GB, 2x4GB sodimm, 250GB 850 evo & 750GB Hitachi HDD

PC3: Raspberry PI2

Phone: Galaxy S5 (G900F)

Watch: Galaxy gear (V700)

Tablet: Samsung Tab E 9.6 (SM-T 500)

I'm currently typing on a razer "fingerprints magnet" blackwidow ultimate. Nice keyboard, but i want something fresh and shiny. Tesoro some time ago had a sponsorship with NaVi, an that is a good sign for me.