Tunnelbear trouble (?)

(edited because premature posting)

Hello everybody and anybody who might read this,

A few days ago I've bought Overwatch for PC. On release day i was able to play no problem, but as of yesterday I found myself unable to connect to Battle.net inside the game and inside WoW (the battle.net launcher stays affected).

As one naturally would, I contacted Blizzard through a ticket. As part of their normal connection diagnosis they request you show them some information, (which i will include in the attachments, but keep in mind these were made after removing tunnelbear). After which I got a return from Blizz that they suspect the background process "tbear . maintenance . exe" of being the culprit. I've installed the bear earlier this month in an attempt to get to the american netflix to no avail and so i was not using it and i've decided to just uninstall the program like they suggested.

There do not seem to be any issues with either Overwatch or WoW servers, and i'm connected to their services through the battle.net launcher.

Did I do anything wrong? Did there go anything wrong with removing tunnelbear?

DxDiag.txt

MSInfo32.nfo

traceroute.txt

Edited by Giftedbryan
Premature post, sorry guys!

3 minutes ago, Giftedbryan said:

Hello everybody and anybody who might read this,

A few days ago I've bought Overwatch for PC. On release day i was able to play no problem, but as of yesterday 

Did the bear eat the rest of your post?

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

1 minute ago, Kryptyx said:

Did the bear eat the rest of your post?

haha yes, I'm sorry. i somehow placed the post. keep ...-posted- for the rest :D

4 minutes ago, Giftedbryan said:

haha yes, I'm sorry. i somehow placed the post. keep ...-posted- for the rest :D

you can edit the original post and we'll check in when it's ready ;)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

15 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

you can edit the original post and we'll check in when it's ready ;)

okay apologies, this is what i intended to write :3