Cheap PSU replacement

Matias_Chambers

My dad is looking to replace the Diablotek PSU in his system before he sells it. The system has a 6600K and a GTX 960. Any recommendations for a cheap PSU? He said he wants to spend 50 dollars on it, but if it is a good PSU for the money I'm sure he can spend a bit more.

27 minutes ago, Matias_Chambers said:

My dad is looking to replace the Diablotek PSU in his system before he sells it. The system has a 6600K and a GTX 960. Any recommendations for a cheap PSU? He said he wants to spend 50 dollars on it, but if it is a good PSU for the money I'm sure he can spend a bit more.

This maybe? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EON40CS/?tag=pcpapi-20

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

6 hours ago, Matias_Chambers said:

A Seasonic S12 430W/520W can often be found for that much money. Look into a Corsair CX450M as well (and ignore the people that will tell you the CX-series will wxplode - the new grey-logo units are very good).

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

31 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

A Seasonic S12 430W/520W can often be found for that much money. Look into a Corsair CX450M as well (and ignore the people that will tell you the CX-series will wxplode - the new grey-logo units are very good).

Well, we think they are... still Corsair has not sent any review samples to reviewers, so we have no proof they are any good yet.

34 minutes ago, turkey3_scratch said:

Well, we think they are... still Corsair has not sent any review samples to reviewers, so we have no proof they are any good yet.

@quan289and I both agree that's it's a solid unit based on specs alone.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||