AMD livestream has begun- Hawaii GPUs

Humbug

Price on 290X? Or will we have to wait for the pre-order?

*Edit, nevermind! Already answered above.

Thanks for the coverage so far!

They soooo just walked off stage and not tell us the price for the 290x Boooourns

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Is there a way to watch a previous part of the video? I don't see a scrolling/time bar, I'd like to have a look at each GPU again =P

Is there a way to watch a previous part of the video? I don't see a scrolling/time bar, I'd like to have a look at each GPU again =P

An hour after the stream is over, the archive will be available.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Good Lord i want to order the BF4 edition i hope i can get it

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

An hour after the stream is over, the archive will be available.

Ok, thank =)

This Card will let me play star citizen on high i'd say can't wait for RSI to get up on stage

Thanks for the updates Allthatremains! I have no way of watching right now :(

Same here, can't wait to get home and watch the archive(if livestream has one, don't know, never used it before). Could be uploaded to YouTube as well(hopefully!).

And thanks again Allthatremains for the constant updates, really appreciate it!

dat english thoo (lol)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

LOL Crazy Pixel Lovers!!!