cheapest place to get siberia v2

Cookiecrumbles222
1 minute ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

hay guys where can i get siberia v2's the cheapest new. thanks for any help

Why that headset in particular? Also wrong section.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Just now, Fluffinator said:

Why that headset in particular? Also wrong section.

its fits around my ears beter than any other head set and it has a nice mic and its cheap, and sorry

Just now, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

its fits around my ears beter than any other head set and it has a nice mic and its cheap, and sorry

Have you tried anything else? I would try looking at the Hyper X Clouds or HD 558. Far better sound at a reasonable price.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

30 minutes ago, Fluffinator said:

Have you tried anything else? I would try looking at the Hyper X Clouds or HD 558. Far better sound at a reasonable price.

I don't want to spend more than 50$ and for that price that headset is the best.

1 minute ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

I don't want to spend more than 50$ and for that price that headset is the best.

You can go to /r/hardwareswap and found someone willing to sell you a mic + headphone combo or the siberia v2

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)