Longest you've went without internet.

miyabwah

We got DSL as I was about 12yrs old or something like that. Before that we had the 56k modem, if that does count.

Longest at home was about 2weeks, when we switched provider, and the guy changing our connection just stopped in the middle of it and went on vacation, and noone knew what was wrong lawl.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

In '06, I stayed in Manila for 4 weeks total... at my grandma's where they don't even have cable, let alone internet :(

My sister flew to visit my grandparents. At least they had dial up  ;)

3 weeks to a month, while living with my parents.

Then again at least a month while moving on my own.

I don't mind being without the internet as long as I have music to play and books to read (i rarely if ever watch TV) or games to play.

I also was like 2 weeks without any electric power at all thanks to an Earthquake here

You guys are pretty hardcore. I'm not old enough to get a license, and I still need internet...

a month of vacation in our vacation home, we didn't even have electricity

A month. I was at overnight camp.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

1 month

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Hmm 10years? I don't think that I was in internet caffee's until I was like 10 or so... Though I might be wrong, as I had a PC since I was 9... hmm. Tough question :D, after all I was born when the internet started to get world wide around 1990-1993.

Lols... anyways since I had home internet probably one month.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

We got DSL as I was about 12yrs old or something like that. Before that we had the 56k modem, if that does count.

Longest at home was about 2weeks, when we switched provider, and the guy changing our connection just stopped in the middle of it and went on vacation, and noone knew what was wrong lawl.

LOL, funniest story I heard of switching networks and I heard allot xD.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

10 minutes for trying to connect a laptop without internet drivers just trying to take the ethernet cable form the router. It didn't work, and the router started being annoying for some minutes. It was horrible (#totallynotfirstproblems)

Joys of being young.

My Little brother got pretty damn mad too.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

1 week back in army camp.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

I got myself a massive amount of mobile data so that I would never experience such a thing :) If we sometimes does not have internet I just run my computer of mobile data :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

2-4 weeks while I was in army. I do have unlimited data on my phone, but I had some REAL nokia phone while I was in the woods. I could not have some high end smartphone since they can't really take all that hot/cold and combat training.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Post modern connectivity, about a month here and there while out in the mountains trekking.

Cheers,

Linus

Don't remember, I am always with internet because I have my phone's 3G outside. (FFS UPGRADE TO 4G ALREADY T-MOBILE YOU SLACKERS)

Hmm 10years? I don't think that I was in internet caffee's until I was like 10 or so... Though I might be wrong, as I had a PC since I was 9... hmm. Tough question :D, after all I was born when the internet started to get world wide around 1990-1993.

Lols... anyways since I had home internet probably one month.

Yeah my sis was the same.. she remembers when we got our first computer... I do not... It's ALWAYS BEEEN THERE D: but yeah :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Year with Army and Half year as a civilian. But before internet was common propably longer because you couldnt get it here.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Longest I ever went was like 12 years before it was invented. Had it even since lol.

monday-friday for 3 weeks. Was working out of town and living on site at the time and there wasn't even strong enough of a network connection to update a facebook status. Stupid Optus! Our only entertainment was fire and a terrible TV with only 4 working channels.

Aussie FTW!
4770k, H60, GTX 780, G1 Sniper 5, Samsung EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB, Vengance Pro RAM 2133mhz 8GB, Silverstone Strider 850w
The Monolith Desk - build log incomplete.

Longest i didn't have internet? 

We haven't had a PC in our Family until i was 8, and when i turned 9 or 10 we got interwebz access. Slow as f... very slow and incredibly expensive.