NEWegg via Ebay-GTX 950-white - $120

papapoi

MSI GeForce GTX 950 DirectX 12 GTX 950 2GD5 OC 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0

<eBay Link Removed>

again newegg has a deal which i cannot have because the tards don't ship to hawaii, but hopefully someone looking for a decent white card to go in a budget build can get in on this deal.

over 1k sold , but none in hawaii, daaaammmmmnnnn youuuuu  newegg!!!!!!!!

Edited by airdeano
Removed eBay Link

if i post a link to amazon try to use the LTT affiliate code to help the channel http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20

Sigh.. I bought mine for $180...Otherwise good deal :) 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

Just now, Aytex said:

you could've bought a 380 lol

This was back when I was a newbie at PC building. I also didn't know about LTT back then so... :/ 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

7 minutes ago, papapoi said:

over 1k sold , but none in hawaii, daaaammmmmnnnn youuuuu  newegg!!!!!!!!

Thats because Hawaii is AMD silly buns.

6 minutes ago, Overkilled said:

Thats because Hawaii is AMD silly buns.

hmm so you are saying hawaii is overpriced, always at a hot temp, a generation behind? yea i guess you're right , LOL :P

if i post a link to amazon try to use the LTT affiliate code to help the channel http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20

1 hour ago, papapoi said:

please do not post eBay links as per our Community Standards and Hot Deals posting guidelines.

No advertising
No eBay/trading sites
No referral links
No advertising YouTube channels. (see below for more info)
Twitch/YouTube links ARE allowed in user profile status updates

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/81169-posting-guidelines-read-before-posting/

Please use common sense when posting - no advertising of your own or your friends companies, post to second hand sales sites, etc.

Share the love by telling people of awesome deals like the steam autumn sale that is currently going on!

All topics should be linking to an awesome deal from somewhere on the interwebs - but please don't just link! Include some of the best deals and talk about the sale, maybe even include a screenshot :D

Some basic guidelines that would be nice to see people follow:

• Please include the location as a prefix in the title. For example -  {CAN}, {US}, {AU}, [CA,US], [EU], etc...
  • Please keep the titles simple - indicate what it is and how much along with the location prefix and possible for how long
  • Please indicate the currency type in the post - CA, US, (£)
  • Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.
  • NO links to Ebay or other second hand and/or auction sites (even ones run by possible "recognized" brands)
  • G2A links are at this stage permitted
  • NO referral links of any type

Only members who have previously contacted Slick or Linus and made prior arrangements can post "deals" to their own websites or affiliates.

Thank you for all your assistance in keeping this section tidy and running smoothly.