Ultrawide or Dual 4k?

Beeeyeee

Hey guys i'm a video editor, gamer, and livestreamer. would you say Predator x34 or Dual 4k some kind?

ultrawide imo it's much more seamless and it's a lot nicer than having 2 big bezels in the middle

Just now, Fungal said:

ultrawide imo it's much more seamless and it's a lot nicer than having 2 big bezels in the middle

agreed. i'm just worried about livestreaming. I need to monitor chat and my software and stuff.. but I also watch videos in fullscreen while I edit and stuff so thats why i'm so tempted to stay with dual and just upgrade resolution.

5 minutes ago, Beeeyeee said:

Hey guys i'm a video editor, gamer, and livestreamer. would you say Predator x34 or Dual 4k some kind?

I think you will want the ultrawide but get a cheap secondary monitor for monitoring chat and stuff.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

10 hours ago, Weak1ings said:

I think you will want the ultrawide but get a cheap secondary monitor for monitoring chat and stuff.

Good idea. 

On 3/25/2016 at 0:05 PM, Beeeyeee said:

Good idea. 

Ultra wide is great for bezel free productivity and gaming for sure. The side benefit is fewer pixels to drive for 3D compared to 2 x 16:9 screens. Games that aren't straight compatible can usually be tweaked in an ini or when run in window mode. If not, run them in window mode anyway and leave the remaining screen for another app.