7870 Water Block

Is there such a thing as a water block for a 7870 that is not made by f*****g EK?

Yeah EK blocks are awesome but the one they have out for the 7870 is terrible as far as the options it gives your for inlets and outlkets so come people give us a hand here please I need a block for the HD7870 that is not made by EK and can be bought in the UK.

Cheers in advance for your help :) 

Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted

(Do not try to work the meaning out you will go insane I have tried it)

I don't have any suggestion for water blocks but why block a 7870?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm getting two of the GHz editions for less than £300 which is pretty good and I don't want to wait for the 8000 series GPU's as I have been stuck with this GPU for way too long.

Why water cool them? simple to overclock them as much as i possibly can :D

Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted

(Do not try to work the meaning out you will go insane I have tried it)

I'm getting two of the GHz editions for less than £300 which is pretty good and I don't want to wait for the 8000 series GPU's as I have been stuck with this GPU for way too long.

Why water cool them? simple to overclock them as much as i possibly can :D

Just get a single higher end air cooled card with the 300+ the money you'd have to spend on blocks and barbs.. Two 7870's isn't really worth watercooling IMO.

Error: 410

Looks like EK is about the only one making them. Why? Because in reality, as said, there is no reason to water cool them. For the expense of the block, fittings, etc, in the end it won't really be worth it. If you already have a loop and are adding in the 7870 for whatever reason, then ok. But I wouldn't make a new loop with a 7870. And water cooling won't always let you OC much - is more about silence, looks, and sheer geekness. Even water cooled you are still stuck with the limits of your memory and such.

As said - save up - get a better single card and water cool that one... Always check water block availability as well before buying. That can effect your choice as well. But, if going with this, you are stuck with EK - or a universal block, which are just horrible. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Too low end of a card to watercool

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla