All Videos Posted by LMG Should Have Topics

xnamkcor
4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

If you want to open a thread to specifically discuss a Tech Quickie topic in off-topic, as far as I know, that's totally fine, though @colonel_mortis can correct me if I'm wrong as he is much more well-versed in the ins and outs of the LTT forums than I am.

I believe that should actually go in General Discussion since Off Topic is for non-tech related things

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Rastayolo said:

Hello 

do you guys know any good cooler or liquid cooler ?

thank you 

Then what? Then we put all the LTT Main channel stuff here, all the "tech" related videos in General Discussion, and all the non LTT Main channel non tech videos in Off Topic? Three whole places to look for various LMG videos?

On 3/14/2016 at 7:08 PM, nicklmg said:

If you want to open a thread to specifically discuss a Tech Quickie topic in off-topic, as far as I know, that's totally fine, though @colonel_mortis can correct me if I'm wrong as he is much more well-versed in the ins and outs of the LTT forums than I am.

Depends what the thread is specifically about, but it could technically fit in multiple sections. If the TQ video is about networking it could go into networking, GPU into GPU, etc. If it doesn't seem to fit in any section (but is still tech related), then it could go into General Discussion. 

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

On 3/14/2016 at 4:04 PM, xnamkcor said:

That explains why he is called "Nick Light". He's actually the free version. Linus needs to just pay for the paid version of Nick Pro.

Wouldn't that be "Nick Lite"? I guess Linus is just spelling it that way to play on the term?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

58 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Wouldn't that be "Nick Lite"? I guess Linus is just spelling it that way to play on the term?

I thought it was because he was "less" than Berkle.