Whichis better: Raedon R7 360 or GeForce GTX 950

ArkTheYO
Go to solution Solved by ArkTheYO,
2 hours ago, typographie said:

It's better to compare video cards in terms of how they actually perform in real games, rather than looking at the misleading technical specifications.

http://techreport.com/review/29061/nvidia-geforce-gtx-950-graphics-card-reviewed/4

It's worth pointing out that the GTX 950 is actually consistently faster than the R7 370 across all of the games in this review. At times the gap between them is as much as it is between the 950 and 960.

@typographie Ok Thanks A Lot Mahn :)

1 minute ago, Caeradwyn said:

That might be true. There's been a lot of new models released since I last checked reviews on this (as I'm not currently in the market for any upgrades), I was only commenting on the fact that for just over $200, it's quite impressive that you can get a 380X from a reputable brand.

@Caeradwyn Oh thanks a lot mahn! :)

21 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Look again. XFX says 380X. 

@TheRandomnessHoly Gawd! while cpoying the thing onto google and searching on newegg i missed out on the "X" so this happened ! Thanks a lot of mahn, gained a lot of knowledge today. But dude actaully i saw the 380 one on newegg, the XVX one was costlier than Sapphire Nitro and on top of it, it has a higher core clock speed!

46 minutes ago, ArkTheYO said:

@TheRandomnessHoly Gawd! while cpoying the thing onto google and searching on newegg i missed out on the "X" so this happened ! Thanks a lot of mahn, gained a lot of knowledge today. But dude actaully i saw the 380 one on newegg, the XVX one was costlier than Sapphire Nitro and on top of it, it has a higher core clock speed!

Clock speeds really don't matter. Also, XFX, not XVX.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 hours ago, ArkTheYO said:

@Morgan MLGman Actually i was checking out the core clock speeds of both of them , so i found that coree clock speed of r7 360 is 1100 Mhz and that of 950 is 1025 Mhz. So doesnt that give an edge to r7 360?

It's better to compare video cards in terms of how they actually perform in real games, rather than looking at the misleading technical specifications.

http://techreport.com/review/29061/nvidia-geforce-gtx-950-graphics-card-reviewed/4

It's worth pointing out that the GTX 950 is actually consistently faster than the R7 370 across all of the games in this review. At times the gap between them is as much as it is between the 950 and 960.

2 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

Clock speeds really don't matter. Also, XFX, not XVX.

Ok Thanks A Lot Mahn! :)

2 hours ago, typographie said:

@typographie Ok Thanks A Lot Mahn :)