Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

If I am lucky enough to win, I would like the Sagitta gaming mouse. I have just started getting into PC gaming and the old dell mouse I have is really holding me back.

I would prefere the keyboard because of Trust ClassicLine USB freaking keyboard that I have for as long as I can remember

I would like to win the keyboard because I play and work a lot at night, and I am forced to turn on the lights because I don't have a backlit keyboard. Also I'm a poor student so I can't pay for 1 myself.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard.

-Why?

Well my keyboard died few weeks ago, and I am forced now to use 5$ Microsoft keyboard :-(

It would be nice to have again good keyboard, not this thing (I am not sure i can call it a keyboard :-D)

Friend wants my keyboard, thermaltake knucker

And i've been wanting a mechanical keyboard for QUITE a while now, thanks to linus.

But they're either over priced, or have only the very top tier ones where i live.

Will linus-senpai fulfill my wish?

Will my friend be happy?

I need to feed my cat.

iamagamerandmyspacebuttondontworkanymore:(becauseofrage...itwasnecessary.igot360noscopedokey,areuhappy?

excaliburv2plz

I'd love to win that keyboard because I always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard

keyboard because my girl friend spilt orange juice on my old keyboard and it doesn't work any now im my chappy one with the letters missing from wear 

I'm going with keyboard because I never had  a mechanical keyboard

Mouse because a really good mouse is incredibly hard to find these days.

I'd like to win the keyboard, my microshit membrane keyboard is making me angry. I think some keys are not working properly, and it's might be me, but to know for sure I'd have to test it against a proper quality keyboard that I can't afford. And even if it's just me, then probably mechanical with longer key stroke could make me not skip letters/presses

I would love to get the mouse for many reasons, First off, I am using a very old and very inefficient logitech unkown model unkown age unknown release date, It is a very reliable mouse, but it is starting to eat batterys. I am having a very hard problem replacing it because it is as such indestructible. I just replaced my keyboard with a g910 Orion spark back in November

Keybord, im a 15 year old who cant legally work, which makes my hobby very hard. For a long time im collecting money, i already have boughy my pc, mice, 2 monitors, but still havent got a decent keybord. If i win i could buy myself a better phone, because with the one i have right now, i need to wait 5 seconds for it to unlock. Sorry for grammar, poland can't into proper english.

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am using a crappy acer keyboard which I found at the dump. It has rubber c***p (as Linus would say) and is very difficult to game with.

I would like to get the keyboard because I haven't gotten a mechanical keyboard and I want to experience it for my self.

I built my sister a new computer to replace an old hp probably 10+ years but is still using the old keyboard so a new keyboard would really nice to complete the new build 

I would like to win the Tesoro Excalibur V2 Keyboard because I need to save myself from the membrane keyboard poo...

I would like to win the keyboard because I have a terrible Acer keyboard that I had for 16 years, my dad got it a few days before I was born. 

I would like the excalibur v2 keyboard, my roommate is putting together his first gaming pc and would like to surprise him with a cool gaming keyboard for him to use.

I would like the keyboard  because i use a Speedlink SL-6491 Ergo RF keyboard. I have used it since i got my first computer whit windows 95.

I would like to win the keyboard because my current keyboard just broke and now I have to use the onscreen keyboard to type

I need the mouse because i just bought a sweet mechanical keyboard and need a mouse to go with and make my setup the best in the universe.

I would like the keyboard, as I don't own a mechanical gaming keyboard before. As I looked through the specs of Excalibur v2 keyboard  , I think this mechanical keyboard can give me the best performance for my gaming or working experience. Thank you :)