Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

It would be great if luckily I get that Sagitta Spectrum mouse as I play competitive games a lot (csgo and dota 2 mainly) and would be pleasure to have some great winning streak. :)

I would want to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard as I have never used or owned a mechanical keyboard and it would mean that I could turn my old membrane keyboard into 110 Macro keys and take the first step towards becoming the god of Marcos. Twitter is DeputyDDoS

Also a query about how you track the twitter following; I have privacy badger on my PC and it blocks the bam.nr-data.net cookie from the forum and am curious if that is what you use to track it. If it is I am unwilling to allow a cookie that privacy badger blocks without knowing everything it does, so is simply supplying my twitter name/ handle in this post enough?

I'd really love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboar, because my current one is over 14 years old, with w and d buttons springs dead ( yes, an occasional nolifer detected) and an integrated mouse wheel on it. The mousewheel glitches and sometimes starts randomly scrolling. Sooo yeah... 

I would like to participate for the keyboard because I live in a third world country and have this ... 

About a year ago I put together a computer because of you and your videos, seeing your videos and other people videos on youtube i knew it was the best option, I save money like crazy, here in my country it is very rare that people use their computers to playn demand games and even rarer to put together a computer themselves, in my house my parents told me I was going to throw all my money and i would break it or something, I took the courage and buy all the parts, with a video of  LinusTechTips  I assemble the computer and we live happily ever after. if you wonder, if I had this keyboard for a year the answer is yes XD.

I Think i have a different mail in my youtube and twitter account so... my twitter is  @eduardo_pena_n and my youtube account is  MrGodofredo86 if you want to check  my suscription :).

IMG_20160304_030423.jpg

I would love the mouse, my current mouse was not very nice to begin with and the cord has recently been chewed by my dog. It still functions, but is the weakest link on my desk. 

Oh so one more giveaway once again hoping that maybe this time i will win :P

i really need this pair of keybord and mouse you know why 

1.) This attached image will tell you why i need new keyboard and mouse 

2.) i am a gamer and i use to play games with this shit ?? 

3.) its tought playing game with this borad 

4.) i need that mouse because i really need it ?? i am so ashamed that i even cant put a pic of my mouse ?? 

5.) i am in love with that keybord i always wanted to buy one backlit keyboard 

I guess these reasons are enough. And this would be a great replacement 

Hope the deserving one wins 

At last hope i win this time :P:P

IMG_20160304_145926_HDR.thumb.jpg.00c32c

I'd like the Sagitta Spectrum, because I already have a mechanical keyboard and my mouse is slowly falling to pieces.

i like the excalibur v2 mechanical tesoro keyboard because my keyboard is almost broke this is my only hope.because in philippens keyboard are expensive

Edited by benjaminespere

I'd really really like to win one of those keyboards. This is my ghetto setup.... I am ashamed....

20160304_113022.jpg

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love a spectrum mouse as it would allow me to put more money into components for my first build without having to worry about getting an uncomfortable mouse

I would want to win the keyboard, because I need that thing... ;-; My own keyboard is slowly dying.

Definitely the keyboard as I really wanna replace my broken keyboard iv been stuck with a broken one for a year and a half now :(

Hello there !

I would like to win a keyboard because I've been using my Logitect K200 for 3-4 years now and my keyboard leg support kind of broke off due to wear and tear thus, my hand has been hurting pretty badly. I chanced upon this gift away so I kinda want to try my luck. ???

My current mouse is not working so good, but I don't have the money to buy a new one :/ I am currently using a 25€ one so new would be awesome! Thanks! 

Btw I liked their twitter @accimk

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because i need a replacement for my very old logitech keyboard and I would love to try out a mechanical keyboard!

I would like to win the mouse cause my current mouse Steelseries Rival makes my hand hurt and it's really uncomfortable. Because lf that I can't enjoy gaming as much as I'd want to. 

Still don't have a mechanical keyboard, so that would be nice.

Hi,

I would like to win the keyboard. Because the keyboard I use now is partly broken.

Yours truly,

Sjonnie

I would like the keyboard because my corsair raptor k30 keyboard has seen its fair share of liquid spills

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Mouse. I've been using an old white Microsoft mouse for years and it's been good however, recently the right button stopped working and now no scopes fer days. That is all. 

I'd like to win the keyboard because i am using wireless one which is not at all good for gaming.

I'd like the Excalibur v2 because I'm building my first pc over the summer and not having to buy a keyboard would be fantastic!

I'm very interested in the Sagitta mouse because I've never actually owned a mouse with this many features before. LOL.

One SAGITTA SPECTRUM will be very well appreciated by me, becouse my 5 year old mouse can't make it anymore. Would like to have working scroll button :D