Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want the keyboard because the one im using now (apex raw) is over 4 years old and some buttons dont work

I would like to win the keyboard because my current cooler master storm membrane keyboard is starting to get unresponsive and the keys are getting loose.

I would like the excalibur v2 keyboard because i've always wanted a backlit keyboard. I also think it would go nice with by blue and white case.

I would like the keyboard as mine is broken and i need a new one to keep doing YouTube and Twitch. Thanks for the Giveaway guys.

I already have Tesoro Excalibur v1 that I bought year ago and I'm loving it. I would like to win Excalibur v2 keyboard and ascend my girlfriend to start using mechanical keyboards.

I would be happy to get either the mouse or the keyboard.   i plan on giving my old and first ever gaming rig to my younger cousins but dont have any spare peripherals, only my old headphones.   they are 12-13 and still playing on last gen consoles, they get a new game between them maybe twice a year for xmas and birthdays so pc gaming would really help them play more games.   If i dont win i will still be giving it to them but if i get this i may be able to splash out a little on a slightly better monitor or maybe a small SSD, something like that to better their experience.  

thanks guys

I would like the mouse as I would like to be an enthusiast like you and also because I have been using the same mouse for 4 years now and it not what you would call a ""Usable Mouse""

http://www.flipkart.com/quantum-qhm-222-wired-optical-mouse/p/itmedmttgabbjp9x?pid=ACCEDMTTYE7Y8BM3&ref=L%3A-387904157982963936&srno=p_2&query=mouse&otracker=from-search

I would like the keyboard, I've been using a genius generic keyboard for years now. I've been a fan of LinusTechTips, NCIX TechTips, and Techquickie for about 4  months now. It helped me build my 2nd pc(I bought a pre-built one 2 years ago), so thanks to you guys.

I would like to win the keyboard because I recently finished my amateur gaming set up (that's actually pretty good!) that I built on a very very limited budget. Due to that budget I couldn't buy peripherals, and am stuck with a 5 year old, usb to ir wireless Logitech keyboard that lags like an old man in games! Having this keyboard would be a godsend! Thanks regardless! :) 

May I please have the mouse , I would like it because I am new to pc gaming and need a mouse :)

I'd like the mouse, using an old factory standard 800 dpi HP mouse. Now this mouse's level is over 9000 to improve uber gaming skills to leet level :D. LMG FTW

I'd like a keyboard because my old apple keyboard is COVERED in stains. Also it doesn't have RGB lighting. Because RGB is VERY important.

I would like the mice, it looks nice and mine is getting pretty bad, like scrolling wheel sometimes scrolls the wrong direction :D 

I would like new keyboard because my old one needs to be replaced after a decade of services. :)

I SO need to win that Sagitta Spectrum mouse. Ive used a Logitech Performance MX for so long I no longer know whats good out there these days. plus I dont have the cash to get one,. My mouse is held together by hope at this point and still gives me troubles. It could go at any time. I have $50 a week for food for me and my wife together. I just canceled cable tv because Id rather eat. So I need to win this mouse.

Dae

Definitely the keyboard, it looks great!

I would appreciate the Excalibur v2 keyboard  because i am currently building my first pc and this would save me a good 30$.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love the Mouse. The sensor in my 5 year old RAT 7 is dying... And I can't find another mouse I like... 

The keyboard hahahaha I am in a tight budget right now to even buy a replacement keyboard for my desktop. An A4Tech keyboard to be exact and been using it since 2008 :D

The keyboard, for I am using some random mircosoft one which has everything from dust to ketchup in between the keys :P

I would like the keyboard. Well, who doesn't love a great keyboard? Thanks Tesoro and LTT for this great giveaway!

would lke to wn the keyboard, because he's stopped workng whle 'm wrtng ths

the keyboard, because i have 2 fewer keyboards than i have pcs built right now and its making life pretty freaking hard.