Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want keyboard and mouse please...Philippines here :)

I would like to have an  Excalibur v2 keyboard

Why? Cause i Still using a Mitsumi Keyboard and i have been using it for over 10 years, i got it along with my first computer 

dancongnghe-nhung-mon-do-cong-nghe-vang-bong-mot-thoi-3.gif

I'd like to win a keyboard because I'm still using a cheap rubber dome one.

I need the keyboard,  because Luke keeps staring at me from the display of my g19 and I don't know if I can take it anymore. 

Do not feed.

i would not mind either, i would have a use for both, the mouse would replace my deathadder 2013 and i would use the keyboard for my secondary computer

I wanna win the keyboard, because once i had a mechanical keyboard that i buy with my hard collected money that i dont spend on school meals and other things, had become nearly dead between my hands. I havent damaged it in anyway, i have always cleaned it with utter carefullness, but by the time passes some of its keys starts to not respond, and the disease starts to spread at the other keys as well. I really loved the way it works, but i cant afford any mechanical keyboard right now, and i am stuck with a normal microsoft keyboard. I wanna live that awesome mechanical keyboard experience once again.

I would love to get the Excalibur v2 keyboard. When I build my PC, i couldnt afford a decent keyboard so Im stuck typing away on one from 10 yeats ago :)

i want the keyboard because what i have is a 5 dollar one that suc*s and i want to try the feel of mechanical keyboards 

The keyboard because I've never owned a mechanical keyboard...

Excalibur v2 Keyboard would be great, using an almost broken Razer Blackwidow and need a replacement soon, thanks

I would like to get the keyboard because my keyboard sucks alot.

Plus it is very hard to practice game scripting.

I've never had my own mech keyboard in my life, got to try typing on one in school and MAN, that clickity clakity is worth anything.

I'd like to get mice. I'd give it to my GF because she is currently playing on crappy mice I borrowed her because I'm trying to make her into games.

I want to win the keyboard so I can give it to my older brother. So he can stop using that $10.00 Microsoft looking keyboard he bought.

I would like the key board im in need of a new one 

I dont have any mechanical keyboard and i am gamer so i think i need a mechanical keyboard

I want the mouse. Because it looks wonderfull, aand.... my mouse needs a successor..... here it is....

Spoiler

2e1c65b431.jpg

The mouse because my 15€ one sucks :( and I finally want a proper one

I'd like to try out the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I kinda like my old janky prebuilt pc mouse but I have much less sympathy for the old janky keyboard.

Although it does have a volume wheel which I like - Why don't keyboard manufacturers implement this more?

All hail Catnip!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The keyboard and/or mouse coz I want to be a gamer and can't currently afford some peripherals. Just built my very own PC but in India its a little tricky to convince your parents to spend a major amount of money on a computer especially for gaming :P so ya fingers crossed!

I would love to own the "Excalibur v2 keyboard" because it's PogChamp and also I still own a rubber dome thing that's rubbish :)

PLEASE give me that awesome mouse, it looks (and is) waaaaaaaay better than mine now

i'd really like receiving one of these!!!

Ever since I laid my hands on a mechanical keyboard, my whole world has changed, but not my pocket, can't afford one right now :(

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard please because I have only used rubber domes switch keyboards my whole enter life and hopping that this will be my first mechanical keyboard.