Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love the keyboard. I'm currently replacing my peripherals. Already planned to get the G502 mouse and a nice pair of headphones, but I didn't really have the spare money for a KB. Been looking for a mechanical one for a long time, and that one looks as good as I would possibly need :D

I would love a mouse. Ive never used a good gaming mouse before and being an computer engineering hardware student, I have no money to buy anything for my pc and only have an old microsoft mouse that has a frayed cable and doesnt work very well.

I need a keyboard, got mine from the dump and its pretty bad and still smels a litle even after cleaning it.

I would like the keyboard because my current one has a problem with the shift key so the button does not press properly 

I would like to win the Tesoro keyboard because its I am in the process of building my PC and I am in need of one ;-;

The keyboard would be nice, not for me, but for my father, who I converted to mechanical keyboards with my KB-460 with Cherry MX Blues, however I dont have spare 100 bucks to get him a keyboard of his own.

Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4.5 GHz, Asrock Z97 Anniversary, Kingston HyperX Predator 8GB @2666mhz, MSI GTX 650 Ti Boost TwinFrozr 2GB, NZXT S340, Some 500 GB WD HDD crap, Corsair CS750M, Cooler Master Hyper 212+ EVO, FUNC KB-460 with Cherry MX Blue, Speedlink Ledos (I really need to upgrade soon)

The mouse, my old steel series rival is basically dead and being a broke college student means no replacement for a while...

It would be fun trying out this new thing called keyboard. Been typing on a wooden plank for the last 120 years.

I would like to win the keyboard because I've never had a decent keyboard in my life.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

Imagine, if you will,

some tech made of stones.

Keys stiff and still,

and they hurt your arm's bones.

Keycaps are missing,

they've gone without trace

and the capslock is hissing

from the sand in its place.

Tis not simply a nightmare,

tis my poor youth.

I'd really love the keyboard,

to tell you the truth.

Hi i want a keyboard because currently i'm gaming with a rubber roll up one:o. Though its been my first time on the forums I've watched linustechtips content/channle super fun for a while and i just want to say keep it up! i love the computer based shows you do its even better then NCIX.

The keyboard because i've been using an old vorago membrane keyboard and it would be nice to change.

Keyboard please I need a keyboard to match my setup

I would like the keyboard, because I have one of those crappy easy eye keyboards, and I have never experianced a mecanical keyboard because I dont have the cash to buy one of those.

I would love to win either one; I recently spilled some water on my Corsair K70 (I'm an idiot), and now it only sort of works. Meanwhile, my Razer Deathadder mouse is by now like 5 years old and the clicks don't always do what they're supposed to.

If I had to pick, I'd pick the mouse though. The performance of mine is really spotty :( THANKS

Thanks for another giveaway!

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I have been wanting a new mechanical keyboard for a while now. My old keyboard went belly-up and all I could afford was a cheap Amazon basics keyboard. It works, but it's not great.

Although I could use a new wired mouse too, but for now I like the mouse I have, as long as it keeps working :) 

Tesoro Excalibur v2
But lets face the truth here as much as I like and  could use the Tesoro Excalibur v2, I probably won't win because the drawing is most likely rigged.

And if I do win, it's probably because I called out on this drawing as being rigged which would prove to me that it was rigged.. QED

Am building my own pc :P

I w0uld l0ve the keyb0ard and m0use because they are starting t0 fail. The key between i and p is n0t w0rking as y0u can see. My m0use butt0ns are starting t0 fail as well as the m0use wheel d0esn't w0rk half the time and it scr0lls up and d0wn rand0mly. Please I w0uld like t0 have new 0nes, but I cann0t aff0rd them.

man, I love this channel. This is my favorite channel and i watch every single video that comes out. It would mean the world to me to be able to have this keyboard and i would die of happiness (not literally) if i got that thing. And my keyboard is cheap and broken and i am kind of broke.

I would do the mouse, because I just finished building my gaming PC (Thanks for all the videos - they helped a lot, LMG!), and I don't have proper peripherals. :D

I would like the keyboard because I have been stuck with a horrible squishy membrane keyboard for years now.

i would love to win the keyboard. i've been using the stock included cheap HP keyboard that came with the prodesk 400 desktop i have. i really hope i win