Recover data from factory reset (Android)

So I've had some problems with my phone and I decided to make a factory reset. I have never done it before and I forgot to take a backup.. I read some posts about taking a factory reset and they said that contacts, pictures etc. will be saved. 

Well it turned out it went other way around. Alot of my downloaded apps from playstore was saved such as facebook and instagram, while pictures and video files were deleted.

It is very sad because my gallery contained most of my social life and friends.

Now I've got some responses that it's not possible because of some flash/rewrite thing. I want a response if it's possible, and if so, please help me.

Thank you for your attention,

derpylt

If you read my post clearly...I never said it was impossible. I stated that IT IS possible, just the tools and software to do so aren't available in consumer's hand. 

I also stated that anything deleted isn't actually deleted, but is allowed to be rewritten over by another piece of information. Since you factory reset the device, reinstalled downloaded apps (I am assuming you did), some of the images were probably rewritten over...so some of it is probably unrecoverable. I NEVER ONCE stated none is recoverable. 

Contacts are synced to the cloud.

And If you had Google photos on, (Which you should), photos and videos are also synced. 

BUT you should always have a backup somewhere,

the odds of you getting that data back are extremely slim.