Asus Sabertooth Z77, anyone still have one?

Ok, i know the Asus Sabertooth Z77 has been released wayback and most likely, i wouldn't find a brand new unit.

Here's the thing, i have an Intel Core i7 3770 that's only 3 months old after we bought it and used it (actually using it right now) and was wondering what good motherboards are good for LGA 1155 processors until i came across the Sabertooth Z77. It is quite perfect since it has USB 3.0 ports, supports RAID 0, has 2 PCI-E 16x slots, supports SLI and some other good stuff. It piqued my interest, yet have been frustrated lately that i can't find one, even used units. I have seen some rigs that has that specific motherboard that they still use up to now and wouldn't give it up, haha...

Now here's my question..........DOES ANY ONE OF YOU STILL HAVE IT IN GOOD CONDITION, COMPLETE ACCESSORIES AND JUST LYING AROUND SOMEWHERE IN YOUR HOUSE? haha, you can feel my desperation on that all caps sentence... yes, I AM desperate to find one because im thinking of having the thermal armor painted white to fit my black and white theme build. I don't know how to go about this if you have one, i think i can do Paypal then have it shipped here... or if you're really generous, i can handle the shipping and handling fee.

.....................................either that or i'm stuck with the crappy Asus H61M-K, lmao!

all Z77 boards have USB3.0 and RAID0, and most have 2 PCI-E and SLi except mITX, so really if thats what you need any old Z77 board will do

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

yeah, but aesthetically, the Sabertooth Z77 would add to that "wow" factor, to hide or at least lessen the embarassment that i'm still stuck at 3rd gen processors, lol!

i don't mean that having 3rd gen processors is embarassing, it's just that i'm surrounded with friends who are already on the 5th and 6th... the least i can do is to work on my aesthetics and at least feel proud with what i have ;)

hmm... so i guess i'm really stuck with a crappy old motherboard, eh?..... oh well :'(

I have one but it's running in my secondary system, if you had posted this a few months ago and I had seen it you could have bought mine reasonably cheap. They hold their value pretty well though so you would be looking at an easy $240+ on ebay. Try looking on r/hardwareswap for them, even if there aren't any listed maybe someone there could point you to someone who has one.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

1 minute ago, Ostwind said:

I have one but it's running in my secondary system, if you had posted this a few months ago and I had seen it you could have bought mine reasonably cheap. They hold their value pretty well though so you would be looking at an easy $240+ on ebay. Try looking on r/hardwareswap for them, even if there aren't any listed maybe someone there could point you to someone who has one.

i see, thanks for that tip... intel i7 3770 proc is quite hard to just throw away knowing that it hasn't lasted more than a year yet... oh well, might as well try my luck and exhaust all efforts to find one, haha... thanks bro!

The prices of z77 boards have gone through the roof.  I was forced to go with an ecs board because of how expensive they are.  Since you dont have an unlocked cpu,  maybe get an h77 board instead. 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Here is one. Currently there are 3 working and 1 non-working ones listed. 

i7 6700k||Asus Z170-A||Powercolor R9 270X PCS+ 2GB||Bitfenix Prodigy M||16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4||Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD||Corsair CX850M power supply||Silverstone Tundra Series TD02-E AIO CPU cooling

Another  one in a system. Dunno if you could get them to sell it separate or not. 

i7 6700k||Asus Z170-A||Powercolor R9 270X PCS+ 2GB||Bitfenix Prodigy M||16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4||Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD||Corsair CX850M power supply||Silverstone Tundra Series TD02-E AIO CPU cooling