Thinking of a Samsung 12.2 for media and web

Deadly Duck

They are getting really affordable, the Samsung 12.2 tablet that is. Like the title says I want to use it for movies and web. My only real concern is dumping all the Samsung stuff for clean and pure Android. I have a Nexus 6 phone that installed 6.0 on and one I used pure Android I don't wanna go back to TouchWiz. Are clean versions of Android around for the 12.2 tablet? I only got 6.0 installed on my phone from following a very well written guide. I'm not super great at this stuff. 

Well i would second that because i am still using my Galaxytab2 in bed for watching netflix.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Look online to see if you can root and unlock the bootloader. If you can, you should be able to flash a custom recovery, and then flash a custom ROM, glad to hear I am not the only person who hates TouchJizz ROMS

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Look online to see if you can root and unlock the bootloader. If you can, you should be able to flash a custom recovery, and then flash a custom ROM, glad to hear I am not the only person who hates TouchJizz ROMS

Any roms that are not really clean suck. Looking at you HTC on the m7

If I use words like probably or most likely, it is because I dislike certainty. These words can probably be omitted and the sentence read as a certainty.

4 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Well i would second that because i am still using my Galaxytab2 in bed for watching netflix.

Had a crappy Winbook tablet that I used to use but it died. I want to use it to watch movies when I go camping

4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

It seems like it is but I can't seem to find the super easy "follow this if your are a fool" guide. Plus i'm not sure what roms are just clean android 

51 minutes ago, Deadly Duck said:

Had a crappy Winbook tablet that I used to use but it died. I want to use it to watch movies when I go camping

---gone---

It should be fine once you have proper access to the interwebs where ever you go. Yeah most of the winboook was crap. I still have my ASUS slider SL101 and that works fine to.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.