Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

Man I would love to finally have a ssd!

Why? Cause they go fast :P

I'm waiting for a €50 250gb ssd tho.. Cause moneys :(

thanks for the giveaway :)

SSD Are awesome and make everything, everyone go faster. I have server that I'd like to upgrade to using an SSD for its primary boot drive.

I currently am in the process of purchasing parts to build my first pc and this would really help save me some money.

I want one because of speed and reasons!

I have a 120 GB ssd that I bought for the speed not necessary the capacity but now I could really use an upgrade and get a bigger capacity drive without compromising speed

I think my laptop could use a speed boost. I'll sacrifice 1tb of storage for 240gb of wicked fast SSD goodness.

I want a SSD because I've never had one in my life, and all the friends are boasting about it and I'm jealous of them. Not jealous of them, but that they can afford a SSD as I currently cannot. Everyone should get an SSD at one point, because it increases your machines performance in certain tasks and it's a nice thing to have. From every person I've talked to, I've gotten the same impression that they wouldn't like to go back to not having an SSD.

I just built my first computer not long ago, and I really enjoyed doing it. I want to build another now for fun and a new SSD sounds awesome!

I would like to win an SSD to add to my build in progress and replace my curent 12GB SSD. I think everyone should have an SSD as their boot drive. The read and write speeds are far superior to even a SSHD, and make for a significantly snappier and all around better experience.

Because WD Green, that's why. I have been running my system on the WD Green for years, I have an i3 4150 and a GTX 960, it would be cool if I owned an SSD.

All im using is a 1TB Hard drive and I need a SSD to make WINDOWS GO FAAAASTER. Also I like panthers so they go match in match xD

Also everyone should have SSDs cause they are smaller , quicker, Little bit low on the GB side but still very good ;)

I have a sshd hybrid drive because I couldn't afford a full ssd. I and everyone should have one because of the the quick boot up times and faster load times in games 

I really need a SSD to keep my games and OS on so my computer will load faster. Tanks so much for the give away and Good luck to everyone else :D

I want a new SSD because my current rig only has HDDs in it, and I want to have a faster experience. I think everyone should have at least a boot SSD because why not?

I want the SSD because I'm building a new rig very soon and I know how important SSD's are in a system but I don't have the money. I also think that everyone should have an SSD in their system because it makes the system much faster and more responsive. So an SSD is a must in my head.

Good luck to all!

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would really like this SSD to run some tests that I have been wanting to do, like comparing it to a pny SSD or a Samsung SSD. May the force be with me.

I never owned an SSD. And my hard drives are super slow... and SSDs are not cheap where I live. Also I think it would be nice if everyone has an SSD. Faster speeds for everyone!

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Well i never actually owned or as a matter of fact used a ssd. I boot my pc from a 160 gb very old hard drive and store my games on a 320 gb hard drive. Owning a sdd will help me save some money which i can use to buy a 500gb hdd to add to my pc. And linus i built my first pc by watching your videos, i saved up enough money over the span of 7 months and followed your video to build it. Thank you! :)

The reason why I need a new SSD, is because it will be my first time ever owning one and it will help load times on my PC. In my opinion everyone needs an SSD because it will help them in the long run and they sometimes do last longer than regular hard drives.

I belive that everyone (I don't) should have an ssd in their system purely because of the reliability of them compared to HDD's.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Once upon a time we used to use "Magnetic tape", later Magnetic Core (used in the Apollo Space Program, 1969) and more recently Hard Drives as you already know. But now we are starting to see leaps of improvements in data storage, Enter SSD's. SSD's are the next thing, as enthusiasts we know how valuable these devices are, they improve our gaming experience , they solve some of our data storage needs (fast data transfers!) etc. But what about the rest of the folks who are not as tech savvy? Do they need one?

Well lets think about it this way, why would a person want to buy a new car that has a more efficient engine? Answer is easy, more MPG! Less fuel consumption vs Miles driven etc. So to them its desirable to have this new tech, because its saves them time and money on the long run. Similarly SSD's do this and more potentially, here are the advantages:

1. Faster Data transfers between data solutions (depends on slower device)

2. The end user will benefit from a more swift system, enabling them to become more efficient

3. SSD's help establish a standard for how all consumer computers should perform, this not only helps them, but it helps the consumer community as a whole, SSD's will become more ubiquitous in PC's

SSD's are compelling to everyone because of their attributes, my question is whats next? 

im soon building a new computer and this will fill in pretty nicely if i was so lucky to win. good luck to everyone :D

Nowadays computer overall performance is dictated by the speed of your drives. A slow drive can really hinder the performance of everything from boot up time to file transfer and even gaming. For example, the game Fallout 4's loading screens can take upward of 40 seconds on older traditional hard drives. But, with a new Solid State Drive, the loading screen is over four times faster, leaving only 10 seconds of loading screen you are faced to look at!

Speed is the way of the future! Don't be left behind, get a SSD today!

I have a very cheap 500GB hard drive, an SSD would be brilliant for me as it would help improve performance. I would use it as a boot drive, I'd love it if I won :D