Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I need a new ssd because mine is full and I have no more space for my dream library. I also think that everyone should have an ssd because it is so much faster especially at startup, I couldn't live without mine.

I have have never had an ssd before but I've heard that they're fast and I would love to speed up the loading of my video games on steam. My current storage device is a nearly new 1tb WD Blue hard drive. But some games on steam take a while to load

Quite simple why I want a shiny new SSD, I don't have one and everyone is mocking me for it. Also the faster boot speed would probably be a good thing!

Hello!

I still have a 5400RPM HDD in my main computer, and it's horrific. I want this SSD so I can install it in my laptop and move it's HDD to my NAS. Everybody needs an SSD because HDDs are sO SLOW

I feel like everyone should have fast speed data storage nowadays, not just HDD's.

Being able to house everything under one SSD instead of 2 would be amazing.  Currently running a boot SSD + an external it would be nice not to have the problematic external

You don't know you need an SSD until you have used one! 

Everyone should have one!

SSD is must have for sanity reasons. I have wasted more time on load screens and bootups than i want to think about. 

i want and ssd because here in mexico SSD are so expensive, it would be great if i can have one for free and improve the performance of my computer.

also thank you guys i think all of you are the best im always checking your videos on Youtube.

My current method of storage is just a regular hard drive that I feel is really slowing me down, and it would save me a ton of money if I won. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

I'm building a new mini ITX rig and I need some fast data storage, who doesn't like solid state?

On February 8, 2016 at 1:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Ssd makes the world a better place it makes computers miracly fast from complete slow there amazing 

life is short, time is money so why wait on a slow loading hdd

I want an SSD because my HDD is cracking and everybody should have one because they're freaking fast.

My OCZ 120GB SSD died and now I am stuck using a slow HDD. An SSD would get faster boot times for my computer and VMs.

I want the ssd because i like free stuff. If i don't win the ssd feel free to send me a new gpu. A new psu would be cool too but i think i have money for that.

Spoiler

SANIK. The fastest PC alive. My main PC. CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8 GHz | Mobo MSI B350M Gaming Pro | RAM 8GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666MHz | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 970 4GB (GV-N970TTOC-4GD) | Case Zalman Z3 Plus Black | SSD Kingston HyperX Fury 2.5'' 120GB SATA3 | HDD Toshiba P300 1TB 7200RPM | PSU Fortron FSP500-60HHN | Monitor Philips 226VL (1920x1080@60Hz) | Keyboard Logitech G19s | Mouse Logitech G400s | Headset Gamescom 780 7.1 | OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Spoiler

SREVER. Mainly a CSGO and TS3 server. Sometimes used for gaming. CPU Intel Xeon E5430 | Mobo ECS-G31T-M7 | RAM 2x 2GB DDR2 | GPU Nvidia GTX 550ti 1GB GDDR5 | Case Shitty | HDD 1 Toshiba 500GB SATA | HDD 2 Random 80GB SATA | PSU Random 420w | OS Ubuntu 16.04

I just upgraded my computer with a Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card. I have multiple hard drives and I/O speeds are bottlenecking my computer. an SSD is just what I need to take this computer's upgrade path to its logical limit before I finally have to succumb and upgrade the whole system to get any more performance out of it.

My current PC takes up to 15 minutes to boot up due to the really slow and old HDD, it would be nice t have a new SSD to replace that. And start being productive earlier and not half an hour after my work day has started.

Basically, I work for the University of North Dakota trying to research into climate change and agriculture and my 
Seagate Boot SSD has died. It is great sadness, such awful, much cry. A new SSD would put my back on track to graduate, save my research, and hopefully save the world some day. 

1) The reason I want an SSD is because I'm a really young person entering the industry of computer software, I currently convert old computers and use them to run server instensive proccesses. However with literally no budget what so ever, I can take what I can get and giving me an SSD will not only benefit me in the long run but to improve the longevity of my "servers"

2) People should have access to these SSD's at a cheaper cost and in huge quantities like Hard drives. In this ever expanding world of technology progressing at a faster rate than anyone could imagine. It would not only benefit today's generation of computer enthusiasts but the future computer enthusiasts who will push the boundaries of technology, which is why with little gifts like having access to these SSD's in huge quantities is why everyone should have an SSD.

(tl;dr - SSD's are the future and I wanna be part of that future)

~Weather

On 2/8/2016 at 0:44 AM, Stefan1024 said:

A PC is an electronic device, not an electromechanic one, IMHO. The more we can get rid of mechanical parts the better:

Less noise, less maintainance, less points of failure.

I fully agree. This also makes me ponder other possible passive cooling alternatives other than just having a heat sink or passively liquid cooling. 

i really want to win. i'm trying to build my first gaming pc and could use this since i can't afford a ssd