No good scrolling with top navbar dropdowns

LogicalDrm
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,
13 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

So with my zoom etc. brings this issue. I made two custom Activity streams as testing purposes. After that I can't see option to create new ones in dropdown as its below bottom of screen. Not an issue. Except there isn't way to scroll that particular dropdown menu. I can get to bottom but it requires also scrolling with whole page.

Aside from suggesting that you unpin the nav, I don't think there's much that we can do about it I'm afraid.

So with my zoom etc. brings this issue. I made two custom Activity streams as testing purposes. After that I can't see option to create new ones in dropdown as its below bottom of screen. Not an issue. Except there isn't way to scroll that particular dropdown menu. I can get to bottom but it requires also scrolling with whole page.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

13 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Aside from suggesting that you unpin the nav, I don't think there's much that we can do about it I'm afraid.

HTTP/2 203