New mouse

Dackzy

20cm from tip of thump to tip of pinkie?  I'm a claw/palm hybrid.I don't have a ruler with me but here's a picture lol.  Standard 500ml 100 Plus bottle.

http://imgur.com/jAfDalX

This is how I grip

http://imgur.com/IY07hoI

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

This is how I grip

http://imgur.com/IY07hoI

Yeah that's a claw/palm hybrid like myself.  Do you move your up and down mouse with your fingers or move your hand?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Yeah that's a claw/palm hybrid like myself.  Do you move your up and down mouse with your fingers or move your hand?

It depends on what I do, but mostly my hand.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Get a logitech. Duhhh (jk)

Logitech makes good mice. I'd suggest buying another razer OR the SteelSeries Rival... ONE thing to note is try to contact Razer and ask if you could just get a replacement... It doesn't need to have lifetime warrenty in order to get a replacement or discount code. Unless it's just so worn down it was obvious wear...

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

Honestly I wouldn't recommend Rival too much, but if there is hope in Rival 300 line it's a probably good deal.

They said that they have fixed the rubberized sides (old ones tend to wear pretty much). Take my comment as a grain of a salt because my Original Rival broke after firmware update.(rare case probably)

Logitech is good choice G402/G502 but unless you don't like ton of buttons, then it's not for you.

I would say that go with the Zowie if you don't mind that it doesn't have cool lighting effects, but the decision is up to you ;)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Honestly I wouldn't recommend Rival too much, but if there is hope in Rival 300 line it's a probably good deal.

They said that they have fixed the rubberized sides (old ones tend to wear pretty much). Take my comment as a grain of a salt because my Original Rival broke after firmware update.(rare case probably)

Logitech is good choice G402/G502 but unless you don't like ton of buttons, then it's not for you.

I would say that go with the Zowie if you don't mind that it doesn't have cool lighting effects, but the decision is up to you ;)

I just got my rival 300 and it feels really good, if there is any problems with it I will return it.

Zowie baby. Once you go Zowie, you don't go back.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Zowie baby. Once you go Zowie, you don't go back.

If I end up not liking the rival 300 after a week I will return it and buy a zowie

Your reason behind it not a great fps mouse? It is by far considered the best sensor on the market and there is really nothing wrong with it.

It's a brick. The sensor isn't the only thing to take into consideration when buying a mouse.

If I end up not liking the rival 300 after a week I will return it and buy a zowie

The Rival is great. Zowie recently recalled all their refreshed mice and are switching back to Huano switches. If you end up returning the Rival, look for the older Zowie mice (not the BenQ Zowie ones).

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

It's a brick. The sensor isn't the only thing to take into consideration when buying a mouse.

The Rival is great. Zowie recently recalled all their refreshed mice and are switching back to Huano switches. If you end up returning the Rival, look for the older Zowie mice (not the BenQ Zowie ones).

Okay thanks :)

After a day of use I found out that the bottom corner is just to far out for me and it is really annoying for me, is there any mice that has just as good sensor but where the right bottom corner is a bit less protruding?

After a day of use I found out that the bottom corner is just to far out for me and it is really annoying for me, is there any mice that has just as good sensor but where the right bottom corner is a bit less protruding?

Not too sure, but you can't go wrong with the other recommendations here if they suit your hand more :)

Not too sure, but you can't go wrong with the other recommendations here if they suit your hand more :)

the other wher zowie ec1-a, g303? and ??

the other wher zowie ec1-a, g303? and ??

I would think the Rival is a decent choice too.

I would think the Rival is a decent choice too.

yeah but the rival 300 is not good for me

Wait, seriously? Awesome stuff, I love the switches on my ye olde EC1 Evo.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

how do I find the older ones?

Hi I am looking to get a new mouse since my 2,5 year old deathadder is starting to dubble click.

I am looking a the STEELSERIES RIVAL 300 and ZOWIE EC1-A, I am wondering which mouse is the best when you come from a deathadder.

My grip is palm.

If you want software then get the Steelseries Rival 300

Otherwise i would go with the EC1-A.

Good reviews:

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/steelseries-rival-300-review/

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/zowie-ec2-a-review/

(EC2-A is just a smaller EC1-A)

If you want software then get the Steelseries Rival 300

Otherwise i would go with the EC1-A.

Good reviews:

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/steelseries-rival-300-review/

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/zowie-ec2-a-review/

(EC2-A is just a smaller EC1-A)

Well the rival 300 gives me cramps in my hand after 40min of use.

I am going down to a shop to see if I can test the g303 and if that one doesn't fit I will order the EC1-A