Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Hi,

I'd like the Kova Black one.

The reason.. well, it's gonna be a little hilarious for some, but note that I'm actually talking serious.

I've bought a new pc (worth of almost 3k $) , so point is I really can afford a mouse by myself :)

BUT...

What I intend to do with it is to design a pyramidal structure with the purpose of rising the vibrational field of the planet, this impacting everything that's alive as well. YOU included (whoever's reading this, if any).

Sure.. this is somehow "OMG! get real mate, and get down to Earth!". But if you are passionate of quantuum physics, sacred geometry, meditation and others, maybe you understand where I wanna get to.

Now... my current mouse is a crappy one, wireless with tons of lags and random signal drop, and I will have another one for sure pretty soon, because the current one drives me crazy. Thing is... if somehow I get to WIN this mouse, it's like a sign for me that I'm on the right track with my intentions.

I know there a are alot of posts here, and most probably, Linus will simply pick some random numbers, and match them with the post IDs, and that's that. I don't think he'll have the time to read everything. If he does.. well.. "Hi Linus! Good job with all that you post on YouTube." (because up until now YT is the only place I've been following you)

But hey, nothing goes by chance in this life, not even the randomness is.. random.

M.

I'd like the kova as I've been using the mouse that comes with the Logitech mk120 and it isn't great.

I would really like the Kiro! I have been in need of a new mouse gaming mouse ever since my Naga broke. Counter Strike and generic mice don't go together well.

My pick would be the Kiro, I like low profile gear.

I would really like any of these mice, cause right now i am using a really bad hp mouse and having a gaming mouse for the first time could be an adventure beyond belief... I hope, but if i were to chose, i would go with the white Kova, it is a beauty :D you guys are so kooooooooooooooooooo

ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse - Black

Since they seem to have the same talking points, for the most part, I choose this one for its Sic looking design

KOVA would be awesome..  my old noname mouse is going nuts anyways :)

Would love to get a Kiro, I dont have my pc built yet (or any parts bought for that matter..) but everything helps!

I'd be happy with any one of them. I've been using the same Logitech mouse since 2012 and it's finally going out on me. I also just finished my first gaming desktop that I also use for my new computer programming major for college. One of these would pair great with it!

I enjoy keeping up with the video. Keep up the great work!

I'd like the Kova White. It's really sexy, and my R.A.T. 5 is on the verge of death. D:

I would like to win the ROCCAT Kova RGB Performance Gaming Mouse since its a great looking mouse and should have a great performance for FPS games.

Best of luck everyone! Cheers

kova white would be nice. im an ambitious gamer and i want to update my gear. i'd appreciate very much if u could help me. ty in advance.

I would love to have the Kova, I am a lefty and all I have is a righty mouse and an ambidextrous mouse would be a godsend beings that my right hand is basically useless.

I'd have to go the Kiro, I prefer the sleek design and I'd like more buttons than my current mouse

The Kova would be very nice, thanks! I would use as it as my "out and about" mouse for my laptop. 

I'm in it for the Kiro

I'm entering because I'm looking for a replacement gaming mouse. I figure that If I have the chance to win one instead of buy one, I should try, especially since it's a Roccat

the kiro would be sweet! 

i could finally upgrade from my POS factory dell mouse!

thanks! :)

Kova will be my favorite one, because its sleek n speed :)

I want the Kova Black, This is exactly what I need because I'm using an old generic mouse and I was planning on upgrading.