Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova white.

I've been using my Roccat Kone XTD for long time now and it's the best mouse I've had. Curious if they improved themselves.

It looks super nice.

Kiro: my mouse is on its last legs.. Plus I hate having to take the batteries out every week to charge them

I would like the Roccat Kova because my mouse for my computer that I use for gaming sadly is a ball mouse which is bad for my uses.

Kova White would be perfect. I need to replace my mouse ._.

I want the Kova, since my deathadder just died (a month after the warranty expired) and I need a new mouse.

I would like the Roccat Kova because my mouse for my computer that I use for gaming sadly is a ball mouse which is bad for my uses.

Hello! i would like a kova as a replacement of my little asus mouse.

I would really like the Kova, since I have the somewhat odd tendency to slide off the edge of my current mouse with my index finger. Those ridges sure seem like they would keep my finger from sliding. And as if that wasn't enough, it almost looks like the freakin' Batmobile! Holy sh*t it's cool looking!

Fingers crossed. :)

I would love to try out the Kiro. I've had issues in the past mapping functions to mouse keys in the past for more complicated games.

The kiro looks awesome with its abilities to change buttons, be either for left or right handed users and looks awesome. I would have to say the kiro is the winner for me.

I want the kova because I'm currently running an old dell mouse

I know I may have entered before, but just in case didn't...

I like the way both mice look.

I would probably go for the kova if I had a choice. I would enjoy a new mouse with my new computer

If I win I would like to have the Kiro because I have been using an old and out of date Logitech mouse for about an year now and the response times are slow... I play many games like CS GO and do a lot of other PC gaming which is why i entered the competition. Plus Linus you and the team over there are great and do an awesome job... keep doing that you do and I wish that ill win

Praise Linus (so that i can win and not use this Logitech M185 any more)-With Greetings from England and myself Damian :D

PS: If I don't Win just send me some of DEM TITAN X yeah?  :rolleyes:

I would like a Kiro mouse. Having extra buttons would allow for a little more when playing games, and coding games, and soon I'll need to get a new one, it's starting to bite the bullet.

Kiro would be nice as I have got a new set up and I am looking for a decent Mouse 2 go with it.

I'd love the kiro, I've been debating buying an ambidextrous mouse, so I could try out gaming, with my left hand on the mouse (I'm left-handed).

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

Kova or if possible a kova white :> a white mouse would be nice. I need it cause i have been living with a half dead razer naga ... that finally died for a few years now... forced to use some cheap 5$ HP mouse .... and i can say it now ... i wish i had a backup mouse :( cause i cant afford any mice

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

The Kova would be amazing as i am in the process of building my lady a computer for her to now get into gaming on the PC for the first time :)

It's awesome that you guys are doing this giveaway. i personally would love a Kova mouse. my mouse is just a generic wireless mouse and its on its last leg. would love to have a high quality mouse with extra buttons to map for games such as World of Warcraft and League of Legends.