Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

LinusTechTips is my favorite channel right now, by far! It'd be cool to get a Kova right now since my current mouse is at it's breaking point and the Kova actually looks like a fine mouse to own.

Also, how do you guys cross-check between these forum posts and who is following the twitter account?

I am using Roccat Pyra for the last three years. A black Kova would be a nice upgrade. :D

I'd like the Kova, Mostly because right now I own a staples mouse and that mouse looks really cool and has a sick design

I would like Kira. nice smooth looking design, looks like it would be the most comfortable to use.

The white kova looks sexy and matches my theme so can't complain there. Also has more than three buttons so it is an improvement from the current ball and chain

Oh man, my Corsair mouse already has a broken 'back' button and it's driving me insane. This would be amazing to have.

I would like to win the kova but as long as I win something I dont care which one i receive. The reason I want to win this mouse is that ive had the same mouse since 2005.

Id want a Kiro mouse. It looks a little more ergonomic than the other mouse and I need that for professional work. Plus.....RGB.

You know, I would love to win the Kova mouse  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :lol:

I would like the kova, cuz DANG IT IT LOOKS GOOD!! It looks like something brought from war...like a tank!!! With lots of armor and stuff!! I dunno,it just looks awesome.

Anyway... Good luck everyone! xD

First off, thanks to Roccat for the awesome mouse giveaway, and second, being a newcomer to the PC master race, I decided it was time to get myself a mouse that, well, worked for a general purpose... so searching I went, for the best experience for my my games, general work, etc... and came across this LinusTechTips video... So it's super cool that LMG is doing something like this! If I had a favorite, I'd say the Kiro due to it's overall application for anything from gaming to editing to programming (All which I love to do), so that would be cool... anyway, thanks to everyone at LMG for being cool I guess and good luck to anyone else!

Roccat mice rocks, i have owend one earlier and loved it

Now im stuck with a old Logitech mouse, so i need a new one.

A white KOVA would look great om my desk

my mouse is super buggy and a new one would be fantastic. I have thought LinusTechTips is great and the help pushed me to build my first computer. I think the Kova looks beast.

I enter for that Kiro! I've had my X51's default mouse for about 3-4 years and it's getting pretty old and ugly. Would really like a new one to go along with my new PC build!

I would prefer the kova, but I need a new mouse ASAP, so either is fine. I've been trying to save for a Roccat mouse for a while, but with my necessary PC upgrades, its proving to be quite difficult. 

Thanks for the giveaway!

This thing makes me happy, if i don't win it, i'm buying it.

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Kova. because i bought one from eBay and they sent me a broken mouse, wasn't even from roccat