Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Yum xD absolutely would love the Kiro, because I'm still using a stock mouse for my csgo playing :'( it jumps everywhere.

Does not matter a whole lot but I'd prefer a Kova because I need a gaming mouse for my laptop

I would prefer a Kova, but honestly I'd settle with either, why do I want to win? That's simple, I rather dislike the current mouse I have, it's not very functional for me having 60 thousand buttons on the side, which I continuously press accidentally in FPS (switch to grenades randomly, anyone...). I just need something reliable, responsive and awesome looking!

mmmmmm kiro 

ooooooooo kova

I would like one because well who doesn't like free stuff? That and my broke bum would like something better than the cheap logitech mouse that comes with the cheaper keyboard...

I would like..... no.... NEEED one of these because i'm currently putting together parts for my most expensive PC build yet, and will be my first unaided one. The budget for this is £2000 and will include water cooling and peripherals... which is why winning a Roccat KOVA would be simply amazing and bring down the cost of this amazing build. So far my costs are about £2055 so that needs to come down a bit and i still need to fit in a keyboard, mouse, and headset! Please let me win! :P (PS love the content Linus, you have been my go-to guy since I've got into computing)

I would love the Kova.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway, Roccat!

Man, the Kova mouse looks like one I could use! The design is nice, and I could use all those buttons in CS:GO and other games I play.

First off, thank you Roccat for giving us the chance to enter this give away. I've always wanted a Roccat series mouse, and from the two shown, I'd prefer the Roccat KIRO, it does not only have a unique look to it, it provides customization, furthermore it has customizable colors TOO!!!! I would love to be the owner of this awesome mouse.

Kova white please =)  need to be able to see the Mt Dew spittle and cheeto dust

Kiro, sleek and without edges. It's also designed for RTS & FPS, the kind of games i like most.

Thanks for the Giveawy LTT :).  I would like the Kova because of the awesome button layout.

You should join the Linux Party, we have a Bash.

I want the Kova because I built my first pc and I have crappy mice.

Kova would be awesome. 
I would like to win since I am still using my 7 year old Microsoft USB mouse. I also have a Microsoft Basic Keyboard (1.0a), but I really like it. I haven't gone clack yet, so I can still go back.

I'd like to win the Roccat Kova, the reason being that I need to have a multitude of buttons on my mouse, as well as the EasyShift function which I terribly miss since my Kone was fried by a defective USB port on a PC I connected it to. Not to mention I'm curious about how much use I could get off the Smart Cast function.

The Kova (non-white) because it has RGB lighting and I like the shape more than the Kiro. If I win this mouse it will be replacing the 10 dollar wireless made in china mouse that I am currently using that randomly stops working at times and will sometimes randomly click. 

I wish that I can upgrade my mouse to a kova gaming mouse.

I havent had any gaming mouse in my entire life. I wish to have one.

been using roccat products for years, i always prefer roccat to any another brand. I choose kova, it will help me with my mmo games.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

I would love to have the Kiro. It's simpler and looks cleaner, and most importantly has RGB so it would go with my black/orange color scheme.

AMD FX-6300, Radeon HD 7770, ECS A970M-A Deluxe, 8GB 1866MHz RAM, 500W Antec Basiq

Aaah my Performance MX is about to give up the ghost, I'd really love the Kova :)

Kova. I want a mouse to actually have all buttons on it work without problems and just look at those magnificent buttons on the high performance mouse kova.

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I would love to win either gaming mouse, begger's can't be choosers...

Any of Roccat product would be better than this "ebay special" havit magic eagle, which turned out to be a cosmetic paper-weight breathing LED illuminated turd!!